Thread: The Making of a Movie.

The Making of a Movie.

Hello kung fu friends, I would like to share an interesting experience. Recently my novel/screenplay film adaptation was filmed in the UK ( where the director is located).

It was a great experience, and I credit my martial training and faith in giving me the power of commitment to help make this a reality. Below is an article written in the UK news about the filming.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...ons-blackburn/
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 05-15-2024 at 11:53 PM.

Congratulations, wiz cool c,

I hope the movie will be a success.

That they are making the movie in the UK reminds me of the British movie Horror Hotel (aka City of the Dead). The setting for the movie was Massachusetts and you could not tell from the accents that it was a foreign film. Getting the accents California right will be the hurdle that needs clearing for this film.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your journey.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Congratulations, wiz cool c,

I hope the movie will be a success.

That they are making the movie in the UK reminds me of the British movie Horror Hotel (aka City of the Dead). The setting for the movie was Massachusetts and you could not tell from the accents that it was a foreign film. Getting the accents California right will be the hurdle that needs clearing for this film.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your journey.

mickey
    You're welcome, Mickey, I will be shocked if the actors attempt to have an Amercian accent fools anyone. One good point though that the director made was it makes them all sound a bit more similar.