246.8 lbs. days ago

I realized yesterday to soak my hand more than showering each day. Today I soaked for a couple or so minutes in luke-warm water. I did this twice. The first soaking I avoided the next treatment which is salting and rubbing it gently-in. But after second soaking I salted and pressed-rubbed-in. It tingled Fine tingle on only part of my hand and onyl middle finger to thumb from tips to palm heel in the palm side.

I Do Hands-Over [a Squirrel thing] where I can sense in my hand changes from areas in another person. I presume these changes to be tension and relatively pain or issue-flow congestion of their stuffies. My thought qi (activation-flow-circulation-emission), from hurt? I go to Kung Fu Hustle when he healed by rage punching, and later by getting damaged-could he recover faster. I'm forty years into exposure to the concept of Kung Fu, but not consciously considered nor heard that aspect or concept--qi-flow from pain. But to look at it-stuff hurts but you keep going-it changes-softens-eases-strengthens. But going through stuff...oh my goodness yuck. In Squirrel similar is work with cramps. In Squirrel cramp an area (more-at if you find a small isolated cramp[they can progress then branch-out] then tolerate going through-it no trying-to relieve it. Let it cramp until it cramps itself out-of existence). Stay there it compresses like squeezes to excite to a finer density and can warm but less tensens [yes, less tense-ens--we do other than say relax, in Squirrel]. And I'm thinking it elevates like electrons to the next shell and you cannot cramp that muscle-set anymore at that level of stress.-Ernie Moore Jr.

The possible qi experience was super lovely Wow-nice-sweet wow, but in putting this it went down to just yowwww. In Squirrel, Pain is revalued to nonacknowledgement and regarded with a Loop--you can observe there is something there but do other than define it. There is no pain-only a shift to breathing and a place of wonderment at the thing you notice yet avoid identifying--gee that's interesting...I wonder what that is, that could be cute-oh there seems to be something there...and a lot of breathing.

No_Know