Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
I'm not sure peoples feelings on lacy. I really don't care. I knew guys that worked at Panther Productions. I knew who Joe Jennings was. I've been inside Panther a few times back in the 90's. I went to eat with Steve Torres a couple of times and trained with guys under his linage. No one said anything negative about Lacy. Said, his breaks were legit.

Rest in Peace Jim

http://www.ironpalm.com/index.html
I just found out about this last week. I am in the process of collecting old panther videos (kind of a hobby for me). I have a goal to collect all of them and I currently have about 3/4 of the original offerings. I am mostly interested in VHS. Since you have first hand knowledge of Panther I would like to ask you a few questions, just for personal interest. When did Panther Productions go out of business and why? I know that the business of videos got really competitive and all but Panther was the biggest video supplier out there for a long time. I originally found out about Lacy because I was looking for his videos and his son has taken over the business but wants about 1100.00 for the complete set. Too much seeing how aftermarket retailers sell them for 10-14 bucks a piece. Also if you know how I could pick up some more titles that info would be much appreciated. I am interested in Lacy's complete set and also some of the other very hard to find ones like Paulie ZInk's monkey kung fu set (not the Taoist yoga as that can be easily acquired) and te Dan Cohen floor fighting ones. Thanks.