That was great! I liked the part at the end about the masking tape.

I really dislike looters, wether it be artifacts or somebodies property. As a youth I would happen upon things like arrow heads, pottery shards, and in NC civil war artifacts...etc., while out in the wilds of nature. After checking these cool pieces out I'd simply set them back down where I found them so that others could enjoy the moment as much as I did. When I grew up and became friends with some archaeological types I realized how important this practice was. For me, it was more about that stuff isn't mine no matter where I found it so why should I take it. For an archaeologist it seems to go much deeper. And for an archaeologist/anthropologist with a deep spiritual connection to say the Choctaw tribe it goes even deeper. One of my friends who heads the cultural dept. for the Choctaws often has to repatriate artifacts and bones when people accidentally dig them up. On tribal lands there are people on call 24/7 to monitor and investigate projects like road building, pipelines..etc., and when they find anything that resembles a bone or any type of artifact all work stops until it can be verified that it is or isn't part of some tribe from any time period. It's not like they shut the world down for long, but work will stop long enough to repatriate the bones or artifacts to another area approved by the tribe.