Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
Does bt ever fight anyone in his own weight class? Every video he is beating someone half his size. I’m not a big guy ,but in china I sometimes I am the bigger guy, I’m sure if I posted lots of shuai jiao videos throwing guys half my size no one would be impressed.
Yes gus has done kung fu many years, but if they were the same size and weight, who would doubt that gus would do a lot better than in this video. when you put two trained guys in a match together, and one has like a 5 inch reach ,and 50 pound weight advantage, what do you expect. would the people here barking so loud really do any better against bt?

I give gus the credit for facing a much larger opponent in a match like that. I have trained martial arts most my life, and I can tell you I would not go in a ring with bt, knowing the guy is very skilled and [twice my size and weight, it would be an obvious outcome.] so he who is without sins cast the first stone. Wasn’t there a certain someone with a video of them getting mauled in a certain sanda match a while back?
I have no dog in this fight and know nothing about either of those guys fighting or about the history of these guys. Looking at the video it is clear that this Gus has no fighting skill beyond that of an untrained guy and you can also see that he is making numerous very basic sparring mistakes. He was in a word awful and that has nothing to do with any weight or size difference. Good well trained fighters lose fights every day but you can still see the skill the conditioning and so forth in their losing effort. Gus fought like a scared little girl and showed the skill of a scared little girl.

I do not know why he would take this fight but I've seen it before that some people live in their make believe land so long they begin to think it is reality.