Follow the first link for a pic.
A Bruce Lee in Tamil cinema!
TNN | Dec 18, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

It is not uncommon when directors claim that their heroes have fought like action movie legend Bruce Lee in their films. Now, a filmmaker A Sonai, who has assisted many popular directors, has come up with a film titled Pudhiya Bruce Lee. The director has found a leading man who is a look-alike of the martial arts phenomenon! The actor, named Bruce, is a Chennaiite and a double black belt holder in karate.

Says the director, "Bruce Lee is known for portraying brave characters who are also disciplined in life. I've tried to capture that in this film. The story revolves around a young man who comes to the city from a village. His uncle faces some troubles over a real estate property and how this guy solves the problem with his fighting skills forms the plot. I'm confident that the film will be an action treat for fans."

New face Suresh Narang plays the antagonist in the film. Interestingly, the team brought a Bollywood actor for the film's climatic stunt sequence, which is said to have been spectacularly captured by stunt director Thrill Sekar.
Puthiya Bruce Lee' to introduce Lee's doppelganger
IANS
December 18, 2013
First Published: 17:43 IST(18/12/2013)
Last Updated: 18:53 IST(18/12/2013)

He played his first leading role in The Big Boss (1971), which was a huge box office success all over Asia and catapulted him to stardom. He then went on to star in Fist of Fury (1972), which was an even bigger success at the box office and also wrote, directed and starred in Way of the Dragon the same year.
Upcoming Tamil actioner Puthiya Bruce Lee is not a tribute to legendary martial arts fighter Bruce Lee, but the film will introduce his doppelganger being played by debutant, also named Bruce.

"I have incorporated the two most important facets from Bruce Lee's life, which are
discipline and courage in my story. We wanted someone who looked like the legend himself and we were lucky to find Bruce," the film's director A. Sonai told IANS.

"It's a very commercial story of a young guy from a village who moves to the city and helps his uncle in some real estate property problems with his fighting skills. The action in the film is inspired by several of Bruce Lee's films," he added.

Sonai said the stunts in the film will be its biggest highlight.

"Bruce is a trained martial artist. He is a double black belt hold, and, therefore, the action will be very realistic. I'm sure the audience will love it," he added.

Suresh Narang has been roped in to play the antagonist.