Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
So dude chopped of the sausage and now fights a bunch of girls? I don't really think thats fair.
actually the sausage is not chopped off. the balls are..then the sausage is sliced in half and inverted to look like a *****(i filmed the surgery for a doc im working on..and just thought i should burn that image into everyone's mind as it will forever be burned in mine)

now here is the thing..im a big supporter of gay rights, and the lgbtq community HOWEVER...i think she will have a genetic advantage over the other woman in her weight class. because her body will never fully suppress the amount of testosterone she uses..add to that the fact that most female fighters Use it anyways. but thats just a strength advantage... as we all know being strong doesnt make you a good fighter.. george foreman was WAY stronger then muhammid ali..and we saw who won that fight right? being born a man won't make her a better skilled fighter. so let her fight.

its funny i started writing this thinking one thing.. but then i thought bruce lee and muhammid ali and many other great fighters who fought stronger opponents and won..and im like she doesnt have that much of an advantage.