Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat vs. Health

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    dude, he's a fecking troll. lol

He's just not so bad that he can't be dealt with in regular discourse.
    Plus he stays in troll land (the WC board) for the most part.

That desolate wasteland of WC forums where all that is heard is constant bickering about various speculation and conjecture and continual props to other speculators and non-fighters who were so bad ass they didn't need to stoop to actually proving that they had the skills they claimed to have...

but I digress...
    Hold ON!! WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!! I am getting dizzy!!! Hyperventilating!!!!!!!

Okay......I feel better now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

He's just not so bad that he can't be dealt with in regular discourse.
    first he was a red boat wing chun master, then he was a emei snake boxing master, then he became expert in yiquan and white crane, now he has the true teachings of xingyiquan.

one time he even claimed to know shaolin kung fu, all he typed were copied from the shaolin 72 secret arts pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

It is always entertaining to watch him try to muddle through a discussion though!
    he likes to copy and paste chinese articles and claiming he is typing in chinese, when he doesnt speak chinese. he is a 40 year old malaysian or singaporan chinese that doesnt speak chinese, a "potato eater"
    Last edited by bawang; 06-20-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    first he was a red boat wing chun master, then he was a emei snake boxing master, then he became expert in yiquan and white crane, now he has the true teachings of xingyiquan.

one time he even claimed to know shaolin kung fu, all he typed were copied from the shaolin 72 secret arts pdf.

he likes to copy and paste chinese articles and claiming he is typing in chinese, when he doesnt speak chinese. he is a 40 year old malaysian or singaporan chinese that doesnt speak chinese, a "potato eater"
    Like I said, he is a nut case! He has serious problems discerning reality from fantasy. And isn't able to express an original thought. He does do very well repeating the thoughts of obscure nobodies and acting superior to everyone else though.

He does do very well repeating the thoughts of obscure nobodies and acting superior to everyone else though.
    so hes a republican?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

republicans have honor. they bomb brown people to heavy metal music. this guy achieved nothing in his life.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

ahhhh - now that's much better; lots and lots of spectacubation going on here; my cup runneth over...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    ahhhh - now that's much better; lots and lots of spectacubation going on here; my cup runneth over...
    One thing Hendrik does well is get everyone to talk SH!T about him!

Not me of course.......everything I say is the God's Honest Truth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    so hes a republican?
    I think you have republicans confused with liberals/progressives, they are the ones that don't want anyone to drink soda pop because fat people are fat, therefore EVERYONE should be prohibited from drinking soda pop and eating popcorn in movie theaters!

I think you have republicans confused with liberals/progressives, they are the ones that don't want anyone to drink soda pop because fat people are fat, therefore EVERYONE should be prohibited from drinking soda pop and eating popcorn in movie theaters!
    Scott is right, republicans are the ones that shoot people with shotguns and then those people apologize for getting in the way of the shotgun blast.
    If they know what's good for them !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Not me of course.......everything I say is the God's Honest Truth!!!!
    Spectacubate, spectacubate, spectacubate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

A dollar says he's a chubby little pale kid in his mom's basement somewhere in Jersey.

2 dollars say he's a skinny as a post Asian dude with a crappy factory job and nothing has touched his genitals except his own hand for 25 years!

3 dollars says it's Gene.

4 dollars says it's Sanjuro Ronin

5 dollars says it's Dave Ross in alter ego mode.

These are the odds.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    There are many things that bother me when discussing with Hendrik. He doesn't want to talk about "HIMSELF":

- I don't believe in clip. And no need to show anything.

but he keeps put "ME" down such as:

- You love to fantasy and mislead people. Hahaha.
    - You are totally nuts.
    - If you don't know, say don't know, instead of read something and playing imagination.
    - You don't know his engine means you don't inherit that part of his Kung fu.
    - You don't even has the basic.
    - you don't know ...
    - Mimic movement doesn't mean has the authentic king fu.
    - if you are a true Xing yi person, you won't ask this type of questions above.
    - but keeping on theories.
    - I know you have never mastering Shan ti shi and six harmony Jin. Your Clip shows.
    - didn't Chang Tung Shen taught you the basic?
    - you don't know the three types of joints handling of general internal art.
    - you are not a tcma internal guy, so, why play expert on something you don't know?

I hope oneday Hendrik and I will meet face to face. After all we are only 245 miles apart (4 hours driving distance). I do need to find a sparring partner badly in Shell Beach, California.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-20-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    There are many things that bother me when discussing with Hendrik. He doesn't want to talk about "HIMSELF":

- I don't believe in clip. And no need to show anything.

but he keeps put "ME" down such as:

- You love to fantasy and mislead people. Hahaha.
    - You are totally nuts.
    - If you don't know, say don't know, instead of read something and playing imagination.
    - You don't know his engine means you don't inherit that part of his Kung fu.
    - You don't even has the basic.
    - you don't know ...
    - Mimic movement doesn't mean has the authentic king fu.
    - if you are a true Xing yi person, you won't ask this type of questions above.
    - but keeping on theories.
    - I know you have never mastering Shan ti shi and six harmony Jin. Your Clip shows.
    - didn't Chang Tung Shen taught you the basic?
    - you don't know the three types of joints handling of general internal art.
    - you are not a tcma internal guy, so, why play expert on something you don't know?

I hope oneday Hendrik and I will meet face to face. After all we are only 245 miles apart (4 hours driving distance). I do need to find a sparring partner badly in Shell Beach, California.
    he will never want to meet you because he is afraid of you. because you actually know how to fight. not that you want to beat him up, but he will be worried that you will.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Tang is only presenting one out of three type of scenario.
    John,

Here I have reply you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    he will never want to meet you because he is afraid of you. because you actually know how to fight. not that you want to beat him up, but he will be worried that you will.
    Great view!