Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discussions (Sharing) about White Crane

Discussions (Sharing) about White Crane

Hello,

I have started this threrad in the sincere hope that we can come together to share and discuss our various views about White Crane in all it's forms.

This thread is not about who has the superior knowledge but for those wanting to share in the actual discussion of the art of White Crane.

It is about the art, not personalities.

As such I extend an invitation to Hendrik (and others) to join in and share of his views, opinions and resources on this matter.

Lets start at the beginning ..........

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Thanks.

I let you all discuss and I enjoy your contribution.

Hendrik,

Why is it when you are given the opportunity to express yourself, your views and the sources from which you obtained same you clam up and refuse to share?

Is it because you don't really know what your talking about except to sprout a few lines here and there, post a bit of googled Hanzhi and act like a bad fortune cookie?

Why do you refuse to cite the sources for the stuff you post?

I am starting to get the impression that your really not all that involved as you try to paint yourself as being.

if your not going to contribute to what is an actual Martial Arts Discussion (Yes Discussion!) Forum then please desist from posting at all.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Hello Ron, why don't you share some of your views to get the ball rolling?

If I may say Ron, Hendrik has shown that he isn’t able to be open with others on this forum; for example, by not being considerate of other who don’t read Chinese ideograms is a big no-no, especially this is an English speaking forum.

His view point is askew when comes to other styles and when ask to clarify his opinion he starts to quote things in Chinese ideograms and doesn’t give his honest opinion and have a simply dialogue.

In closing, don’t empower his arrogances…
    Last edited by Mulong; 08-28-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Attacking people is not the best way to promote open discussion.

Just had it confirmed by Master Lee Kong of the Zhangzhou Jie Yuan Tan Jian Pai White Crane Boxing school in Fuzhou that he has agreed to be the Official Technical Master / Advisor to my school the White Crane Research Institute Inc and our Wu He Dao Zhan Pai White Crane Gongfu!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post

Just had it confirmed by Master Lee Kong of the Zhangzhou Jie Yuan Tan Jian Pai White Crane Boxing school in Fuzhou that he has agreed to be the Official Technical Master / Advisor to my school the White Crane Research Institute Inc and our Wu He Dao Zhan Pai White Crane Gongfu!
    And that means what?

it means he has the endorsement of a mainland traditional kung fu teacher, which means he is a somebody.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Zhangzhou Jueyuan Tang in Fuzhou? ..was going to ask for autograph but......Li Gang (李刚) is from Hong Kong...at least can study the ladies boxing set ,姑娘拳....
    Last edited by Howard; 09-04-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Howard,

And that means what?
    Not all that much unless you are within my school. Still, for us it's something we can be proud of and we can look to Lee Kong Shifu for guidance, advice and technical information ... ours is an on-going journey of discovery so in that sense it's important to us.

Zhangzhou Jueyuan Tang in Fuzhou? ..was going to ask for autograph but......Li Gang (李刚) is from Hong Kong...at least can study the ladies boxing set ,姑娘拳....
    My bad. You are right, He 師父 is currently in Hong Kong but was originally from Quanzhou, Fujian, China.

李刚 is also pronounced as Lee Kong.

You are interested in Gū​niang Quan?
    Last edited by Minghequan; 09-05-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Bawang:

it means he has the endorsement of a mainland traditional kung fu teacher, which means he is a somebody.
    Afraid not mate. I am a "seeker" nothing more. I'm a nobody and happy at being just that!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    You are interested in Gū​niang Quan?
    No. 玄女拳 is enough :-)

Okay so youer interested in Mysterious/black Female archaic variant of boxing.

Hey whatever gets you there man!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by yat_chum View Post
    Attacking people is not the best way to promote open discussion.
    I was curious about that too. A long speech about this being a discussion and not about personalities, then an immediate attack, followed by another attack. So much for open dialog. This is typical of this forum and it's members. Some just can't seem to pass up a chance to get their say in. Oh well.
    Jackie Lee