Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanna give 1bad an aneurism?

The term is now officially After-Birther

The founding fathers would be p*ssed that yelling "Get me mah coffee BOY!" at black people did not have the intended results.

They would be further incensed when they are refused treatment for multiple skull fractures at the Hospital for lack of insurance or credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Because the Constitution says only a natural born citizen may become President.

Did you really need me to answer that for you?
    1. The founding Euro fathers of the Constitution intended that non-white people be not or shall never become leaders of any power leadership position.

2. When they wrote equality before the law, they only meant white people. It was understood per the codewords of the day. That being said, it can and has been extrapolated that Obama should not and possible cannot be President by those who follow this thought process so I understand it.

By that token, McCain cannot be considered a true candiddate due to his not being a natural born citizen. Let us pretend he wasn't (McCain) in that one of his parents was a US citizen and so was Obama's parent.

Last I heard, Hawaii is a US territory and Alexander Hamilton was a true patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Because the Constitution says only a natural born citizen may become President.

Did you really need me to answer that for you?
    Yes, well the constitution was redacted as mentioned^ numerous times.

"Because the constitution says so" therefore is not a valid answer.

your argument is potato.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Yes, well the constitution was redacted as mentioned^ numerous times.

"Because the constitution says so" therefore is not a valid answer.

your argument is potato.
    It wasn't redacted/changed in terms of the Presidential requirements. So my argument is 100% correct.

So go call me more names and tell us how the Federal Reserve is a private corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    1. The founding Euro fathers of the Constitution intended that non-white people be not or shall never become leaders of any power leadership position.

2. When they wrote equality before the law, they only meant white people. It was understood per the codewords of the day. That being said, it can and has been extrapolated that Obama should not and possible cannot be President by those who follow this thought process so I understand it.
    Can you back up any of that? I mean, we must have writings, speeches, etc where they say that was the reason. Those men spoke and wrote extensively, so if you are right it shouldn't take you long to find the info I'm asking for.