Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

I believe i stated that this was fake and ghey. I'm pretty sure that many recognized it as such.

Trollshido still fake and ghey despite how hard these guys try. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    Last I checked, people reading what is being reported is not an act of gullibility. The adsense report was taken with mixed review and slowly going the way most non important threads go. This is not a assumption on our part, but one of a confidence game on your part. Don't blame us if we actually believed you. It just makes you the liar.
    Right, those of you who thought we did Adsense fraud ate this up hook, line, and sinker.

Sowwy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Right, those of you who thought we did Adsense fraud ate this up hook, line, and sinker.

Sowwy.
    Nobody really thought that as much as you might like to think so.
    The original article that came out by Vic nash was totally suspect to begin with.

It was his one (1) article that he had written and it was on that topica nd there was no follow up.

so, fake and ghey.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Too bad Rudy can't post here. That would make the after party!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    KC, lighten up a little, will you? I have not laughed so hard over internet shenanigans in a long time. I live in the only residence in a commercial building (Big house converted to law offices). I actually got a call from upstairs to tell me my laughing about this was disturbing thier client consultations.

Why? because Rudy and I were on the phone talking about it as he was posting screen shots on his sight and laughing so hard over this we could hardly speak.

I nominate this for best troll EVER!
    Context.

To us, it is hilarious. I was speaking of Bullshido members who, until the last few days, Phrost and others probably liked. By playing the gag, they should accept the consequences, which includes fooling friends into a false dilemna. I was commenting on the lecture afterwords, which was, and this is not meant in attack of Phrost, high handed and unearned.

The appropriate lecture would have cited Heinlein. The Chinese Prisoners would have cited Heinlein, I would have.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Too bad these trollshido guys can't get a real business running and have to play games like a pack of 5 year old adhd cases. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

KC, lighten up a little, will you? I have not laughed so hard over internet shenanigans in a long time. I live in the only residence in a commercial building (Big house converted to law offices). I actually got a call from upstairs to tell me my laughing about this was disturbing thier client consultations.

Why? because Rudy and I were on the phone talking about it as he was posting screen shots on his site and laughing so hard over this we could hardly speak.

I nominate this for best troll EVER!
    Some are so easily entertained.

It is like watching a schizophrenic with Cerebral Palsy AND Down Syndrome play with his own poop while having an epileptic sezuire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Nobody really thought that as much as you might like to think so.
    The original article that came out by Vic nash was totally suspect to begin with.

It was his one (1) article that he had written and it was on that topica nd there was no follow up.

so, fake and ghey.
    I thought the adsense article was funny, and I ultimately didn't care. From the way it is written, it's clear no actual wrong doing was occurring. Just someone's personal sense of moral outrage at wacky internet antics.

Sowwy.
    Sowwy? Ok......... enjoy.

...anybody who thinks that these guys have a mentality beyond that of an 11 year old, raise your hand?

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Some are so easily entertained.

It is like watching a schizophrenic with Cerebral Palsy AND Down Syndrome play with his own poop while having an epileptic sezuire.
    Baa. You just need to learn to enjoy life more.

I made a comment to another friend, that if this is real, it could be our generations Frank Dux, or Ashida Kim. It was that far out/wacky for sure.

And in all honesty, as goofy as you Bullshido guys are, it could all still be true, and Phrost just paid up. Which is the scary part.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    ...anybody who thinks that these guys have a mentality beyond that of an 11 year old, raise your hand?

I say 12

Baa. You just need to learn to enjoy life more.

I made a comment to another friend, that if this is real, it could be our generations Frank Dux, or Ashida Kim. It was that far out/wacky for sure.

And in all honesty, as goofy as you Bullshido guys are, it could all still be true, and Phrost just paid up. Which is the scary part.
    Bro, please. I told you that stuff in confidence.

I say 12

HAHAHA, that moron is still going at it. You were a good sport Rd, don't ever change!

Bro, please. I told you that stuff in confidence.
    Oops, sorry!!!