Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Father of murdered child vows to kill the murderer when he is released

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Yeah, those slave owners were notorious for giving their only begotten sons so the slaves could have salvation.
    His only begotten son that was also himself? Incest is best, I suppose.

How did God (who is also Jesus) "give" his son (who is also God), if Jesus (who is also God) sacrificed himself to show God (who is also Jesus) that people were worth better treatment from God (who is also Jesus)?
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 03-11-2011 at 02:57 PM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    His only begotten son that was also himself? Incest is best, I suppose.

How did God (who is also Jesus) "give" his son (who is also God), if Jesus (who is also God) sacrificed himself to show God (who is also Jesus) that people were worth better treatment from God (who is also Jesus)?
    You gotta be careful MK - even if religious people think about religion too long it'll make ya go cross-eyed....

I was going to say "God of a people that will set themselves on fire in the street to protest the government..." to point out that we are crazy as he is...but I really don't know....
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Like it or not, the book was written by a bunch of dudes... you can say they were influenced or whatever by whatever...

but in the end... it was written by a bunch of dudes... why people take it as the truth without a second glance is utterly beyond me.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Like it or not, the book was written by a bunch of dudes... you can say they were influenced or whatever by whatever...

but in the end... it was written by a bunch of dudes... why people take it as the truth without a second glance is utterly beyond me.
    I hope that you are sitting down, because I agree with what you said above. The book was written by a bunch of "dudes" as you put it. The "dudes" in question regurgitated a lot of ideas and concepts from earlier religions which themselves had their own sons of gods, and just unleashed an updated brainwashing/belief /control system on the masses. The same control/dumbing down model had worked for thousands of years before then, so why not keep it going?

Then the decendents of the creators of this religion went on to create Islam and now we have many "Christian" and "Islamic" factions slaughtering each other both within their religion and beyond. One couldn't invent this kind of madness. Talk about divide and conquer.

And just in case people are wondering, for the most part the idea behind these religions had nothing to do with spirituality. Actually, it has taken millions of people away from spirituality towards a meat market level existance.

Knowing what kind of job you do, it may be advisable for you to see who funds the religious organizations (and their followers) where you live, not to mention those in places such as Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-11-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I hope that you are sitting down, because I agree with what you said above. The book was written by a bunch of "dudes" as you put it. The "dudes" in question regurgitated a lot of ideas and concepts from earlier religions which themselves had their own sons of gods, and just unleashed an updated brainwashing/belief /control system on the masses. The same model had worked for thousands of years before then, so why not keep it going?

Then the decendents of this religion went on to create Islam and now we have many "Christian" and "Islamic" factions slaughtering each other bother within their religion and beyond. One couldn't invent this kind of madness. Talk about divide and conquer.

Knowing what kind of job you do, it may be advisable for you to see who funds the religious organizations (and their followers) where you live, not to mention those in places such as Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    You have no idea of what's really going on out there. Let me throw you a clue. You have a lot of imperfect people trying to do the right thing with a bad situation, and to sit there from a place where you'll never have to worry about making decisions which could cost thousands of lives is disrespectful and critically naive.

Everything is easy when you are sitting on your sofa typing away on an internet forum. Try the basic level of leading a group of 41 folks out into a chaotic fight and see how that works for you. Not so easy. Now, multiply that by several thousand, and throw in political, tribal, economical, and international complications into the mix.

You couldn't control this world if you tried. It's a **** hornets nest of crazy *******s.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

they didnt plagiarize some, they plagiarized all of it... everything can be found from earlier cultures... the crucifixion for the people, immaculate conception, coming back to life, dec 25th, easter, the cross, christian symbols... all plagerized... and very easy to confirm...

You have no idea of what's really going on out there.
    I might just have more idea than you.

Let me throw you a clue. You have a lot of imperfect people trying to do the right thing with a bad situation,
    You are right, they are imperfect people, but not in the way that you think. These IMPERFECT people are there to create death and mass murder to further agendas that you refuse to believe in.

and to sit there from a place where you'll never have to worry about making decisions which could cost thousands of lives is disrespectful and critically naive.
    Of course not! I have no right to make decisions that effect the lives of thousands of people on the other side of the world. And if I happen to want them to live in peace and harmony, which I actually do, then I would not supply them with weapons and arms, together with military training, including for their cut throat (Pakistani) Intelligence Services.

Simple, no?

Everything is easy when you are sitting on your sofa typing away on an internet forum. Try the basic level of leading a group of 41 folks out into a chaotic fight and see how that works for you.
    Again, I have no interest in going to far away lands and fight a largely fabricated enemy, nor should you, since that enemy has been mainly armed and trained by your own government....LOL

Not so easy. Now, multiply that by several thousand, and throw in political, tribal, economical, and international complications into the mix.

The complications you speak of exist because of US´s (and UK's) colonial interests and involvments in the region. You don't want complications, then let them be.

Stop training insurgents, stop your false flag operations that result in thousands of deaths, not just in Pakistan but in other countries in the region.

In short stop your deadly mind games that destroy thousands of lives abroad and have serious repercussions back at home with the ordinary US citizen in the street who is extorted out of the little wealth he may possess, to fight these d@mn FANTASY wars against FANTASY, read, FABRICATED enemies!!!

So please stop presenting the problems in the Middle East as some Hollywood movie for simpletons....."Yes, we the heroes are there against all odds to help the people"....

You couldn't control this world if you tried. It's a **** hornets nest of crazy *******s.
    The secret behind controlling the "hornets nest" is to establish who is nurturing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    they didnt plagiarize some, they plagiarized all of it... everything can be found from earlier cultures... the crucifixion for the people, immaculate conception, coming back to life, dec 25th, easter, the cross, christian symbols... all plagerized... and very easy to confirm...
    Yep, they have kept these ceremonies because at the higher levels of the religious pyramid, they have certain meanings and significances, while at the lower level the goats, sorry I mean the masses, are told Jesus this and Jesus that; Madonna this and Madonna that.....Total and absolute BS.....but people accept this mumbo jumbo because it make THEM feel good...so they see it as valid, while not realizing that their emotional/psychological reaction is part of the brain washing and control mechanism.

The fact is that Jesus did not exist, nor did the Madonna! The sooner the people realize this the sooner they can snap out of this mass hypnotism!!!

Then they can find true spirituality by looking within, not reading fantasy books that are only designed to herd them away from who they really are!!!

The Catholic Church is based on the earlier Babylonian and Egyptian models. Have a look at some of the clothes worn by the Pop and other clergy at the Vatican.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.

jesus the christ didnt exist... but i think there is alot of evidence pointing to jesus of the essenes... i think the jerusalem assembly exists to this day... by now they probably have a ton of fronts... and i think after he died his brother james the just took over... nothing mystical about it though... they were jews...

Hardwork... you don't know the first thing about the ISI. I've seen the photos you'll never get to see. No matter how hard you Google.

Your understanding of that region is elementary, at best, and too bad you didn't have a clearance, because I'd be able to show you how awfully wrong you really are.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    jesus the christ didnt exist... but i think there is alot of evidence pointing to jesus of the essenes... i think the jerusalem assembly exists to this day... by now they probably have a ton of fronts... and i think after he died his brother james the just took over... nothing mystical about it though... they were jews...
    In my opinion Jesus never existed. The fact that people keep rationalizing his supposed existance has more to do with their emotional investment into this myth than anything. I would not be surprised if some archeologist eventually uncover evidence of the existance of a man called, say Pablo, who was a great guy and a preacher. Of course, if this happens, then the Jesus crowd are going to jump up and say, "hey this is our Jesus, and the reason his name was Pablo but not Jesus, is not for us to ask as god works in mysterious ways..."

Hardwork... you don't know the first thing about ISI
    Well, I know that they do the dirty work for the Western Intelligence agencies such as the CIA and British Intelligence. It seems that their services include finding and grooming patsies who later on go on to attempt totally idiotic and retarded "terrorist" acts....therefore giving the Western governments the excuses they need to clamp down on their populations' freedoms, including the implementation of an ever growing surveillance society- by keeping them in a constant state of fear and insecurity.

I've seen the photos you'll never get to see. No matter how hard you Google.
    Which photos are they? Oh I see, they must be the photos of ISI torturing "suspects" on behalf of their Western masters to get any confession that they need out of them. Well, I have not seen the photos but I can imagine......

Your understanding of that region is elementary,
    My understanding of that region is much better than yours. Firstly because I have lived in that region, and secondly because your compartmentalized (by design)career stops you from seeing the bigger picture.

at best, and too bad you didn't have a clearance, because I'd be able to show you how awfully wrong you really are.
    Whoops sorry, I was wrong, the ISI, just like their masters at the CIA and MI6, are actually a bunch nice guys that you can trust and believe in.

They do what they do and are just there to protect us from the big bad "Terrorists", who are armed, supplied and trained by the same people who are hunting them down, no less through the nice guys at the ISI.

Of course, anything goes against the "sophisticated and highly trained terrorists", otherwise they may destroy us all with their inflamable underwears and home made car bombs that do not explode......

Look, the ISI is one of the organizations that recruit, groom and then supply Western Intelligence agencies with "Islamic terrorists", to be used as patsies for their mind wars against their own populations!

See, you learn something new every day...
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-11-2011 at 10:34 PM.

man you repeat yourself ALOT...

Wayne LaPierre (NRA) said that violent crime in jurisdictions that recognize the 'right to carry' is lower than in areas that prevent it.

uuummm, no.....

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...isdictions-re/

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well, I know that they do the dirty work for the Western Intelligence agencies such as the CIA and British Intelligence. It seems that their services include finding and grooming patsies who later on go on to attempt totally idiotic and retarded "terrorist" acts....therefore giving the Western governments the excuses they need to clamp down on their populations' freedoms, including the implementation of an ever growing surveillance society- by keeping them in a constant state of fear and insecurity.

Which photos are they? Oh I see, they must be the photos of ISI torturing "suspects" on behalf of their Western masters to get any confession that they need out of them. Well, I have not seen the photos but I can imagine......

My understanding of that region is much better than yours. Firstly because I have lived in that region, and secondly because your compartmentalized (by design)career stops you from seeing the bigger picture.

Whoops sorry, I was wrong, the ISI, just like their masters at the CIA and MI6, are actually a bunch nice guys that you can trust and believe in.

They do what they do and are just there to protect us from the big bad "Terrorists", who are armed, supplied and trained by the same people who are hunting them down, no less through the nice guys at the ISI.

Of course, anything goes against the "sophisticated and highly trained terrorists", otherwise they may destroy us all with their inflamable underwears and home made car bombs that do not explode......

Look, the ISI is one of the organizations that recruit, groom and then supply Western Intelligence agencies with "Islamic terrorists", to be used as patsies for their mind wars against their own populations!

See, you learn something new every day...
    Actually that was completely and utterly wrong. I mean... not a single fact there. Where did you get your "facts"? The internet? You got your "facts" from the internet, didn't you? In fact, you just read something on a webage and believed it, didn't you?

Western masters... heh.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown