Zhang made USA Today.

Tonight's fight
Event - WEC: ALDO vs. GAMBURYAN
Date: Sep-30-2010 9:00 PM ET
Event Type: Versus - Live Event

One of the sport’s pound-for-pound elite returns this fall to defend his title against one of the division’s most dangerous fighters. Featherweight champion Jose Aldo, universally recognized as the number one ranked lighter weight fighter in MMA, makes the second defense of his crown against judo ace Manny Gamburyan when World Extreme Cagefighting® invades the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colo. on Thursday, Sept. 30.

In addition to the featherweight title fight, Denver native Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone will meet former lightweight champion Jamie Varner in a long-awaited grudge match. Plus, former bantamweight champion Miguel Angel Torres returns to the cage to take on the red-hot Charlie Valencia.

Tickets for WEC: Aldo vs. Gamburyan go on sale Saturday, July 31 at 10 a.m. MT and will be priced at $185, $135, $75, and $40. A special Internet ticket pre-sale will be available to WEC newsletter subscribers on Friday, July 30 starting at 10 a.m. MT. To access this presale, users must register for the WEC newsletter through wec.tv. Tickets will be available online at www.TicketHorse.com or by phone at 866.461.6556.

Tiequan Zhang Vs. Pablo Garza

Name: Tiequan Zhang
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Weight: 155 (70 kg)
Record: 16-0-0

Name: Pablo Garza
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Weight: 145 (66 kg)
Record: 9-0-0

May not be broadcast.
Tiequan Zhang "The Mongolian Wolf"

Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg)
Overall MMA Record (W-L-D): 16-0-0

Training: Normally 10am-12pm group training and sparring, 3pm-5pm running for cardio and weights; every weekend mountain running.

Thoughts on opponent, Jason Reinhardt?
Only the best fighters can fight in WEC and UFC. I think he is a very strong wrestler and black belt, but I have my advantages as well.

When and why did you start training for fighting?
I started training Sanda at 1999, because I always like new challenges and to conquer. It's exciting.

What ranks and titles have you held?
URCC middleweight champion, UMAC welterweight champion, Legend FC "Submission of the Night" honor, Undefeated.

Do you have any heroes? Genghis Khan

What is your favorite technique? Punches

What, other than WINNING, are you using for motivation for the fight? To be lightweight champion!