Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talk about gettin yo arse WHIPPED!!!!!

Blog Entries

talk about gettin yo arse WHIPPED!!!!!

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Ouch!!!!! That guy better hope he doesn't have a job that requires sitting for a few weeks.

FACK! DAYUM!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

why??? he's a criminal? protester? or maybe he humped some ministers wife or daughter???

anyone understand what they were saying???

He was a swimming coach in Singapore who was convicted of sexually molesting young boys in his care. He was then sentenced to 24 lashings. According to the local law, if at any point the convict pleads that they can not bear to continue the beatings, they stop them for the moment but keep track of how many lashings are left and once the person is healed up, they get back to work.

At least that's what the audio track said.

i think no matter how bad it was i would take em all at once, even if i passed out from pain... it would be worse to come back before it was fully healed... why go thru that twice... stopping would not be a mercy in this case...

isnt signapore where that kid got caned for tagging??? was that a caining??? looked like a whip to me... do they have both???

... stopping would not be a mercy in this case...

If I understand what they were saying correctly, it is the person being beaten who makes the decision for them to stop and continue later.

was that a caining???

I think that's it. I guess when we hear "caning" we picture like a walking stick or something. In old China they used to do with with big wooden staffs and a punishment of 30 strikes could kill someone who was weak to begin with and often crippled even healthy people. Something like 80 was almost a death sentence. When you have this sort of context, some of the stories in "Heroes of the Marsh" make more sense. You a guy like Wu Song who gets sent to prison and even though the people who are supposed to do the caning have been bribed to either cane him lightly or, in some cases announce that he is clearly weak from the journey and they will delay the caning until he has recovered his strength (meaning indefinitely) he insists on being caned immediately and with power even yelling at them to put more strength into it. He makes this fuss because he doesn't know who did the bribing and doesn't want to be indebted to a stranger. Most people reading the books don't realize how brutal the beatings actually were.

Hey, people pay good money for that...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    haha, wish they did that in the U.S.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

they should just castrate sexual offenders... especially repeat offenders with children...

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    they should just castrate sexual offenders... especially repeat offenders with children...
    agree 100%

with a dull butter knife of let a mad dog chew them off slowly.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Punishment fits the crime somewhat, even if it is medieval in scope and delivery.

I feel sorry for the kids he has put permanent mental scars on and instilled with trust issues that will be difficult to deal with.

I'm not into corporal or capital punishment. From a moral standpoint, it is as bad as the original crime.

But, I understand that it is born of frustration more than anything. Unable to correct such deviance in our societal members and with no process in place for preventative measures, etc etc, it is easier to beat someone and hope that will deter them from any future episodes of criminality.

That however doesn't deal with the root problems being dealt with in the criminal.
    That's the real problem and with my latest observations on general laziness and lack of motivation in the populous, I doubt we will move beyond these archaic and draconian measures of punishment.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

sexual deviates and so called perverts can not be altered even by castration. they will continue to seek sex in the manner of preference just like you would. It is in him on birth and will be a part of him until death. It is not a moral issue unless you are religious, and I think the only way to prevent re-offending is to either lock someone up for the rest of their lives or kill them. What is more humane? Living in a cell for a lifetime is punishment for a terrible crime. However, since a person that has a preference for children has a sickness or actually a divient mentality, he should not be punished for his crime, but he should instead be humanely euthenized. It costs to house a person and feed him and provide health care for him over a lifetime, and it only costs a few bucks to put him to sleep perminently. And as long as he breaths there is always the chance that he could one day end up right back on the streets, right next door to you and yours.
    There are literally millions of inmates in the US. Over half of them could be released right now without the fear of re-offending. The rest would most likely require killing to rid society of them. If I were in charge I would make dog and cat food out of most of them, making them worth at least something in their lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    sexual deviates and so called perverts can not be altered even by castration.

Your information is outmoded and old. Yes, sexual deviants can be controlled through chemical castration. It is in fact quite doable to kill a persons sexual desire entirely through this method, which, in Canada is often court ordered should the offender wish to undergo it instead of being chucked into prison.

The program chemically castrates the offender then registers him then sets him into a treatment centre.

It works. Probably a lot better than these medieval methods which satisfy the low minded.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I remember seeing a story about recidivism on Good Morning America (ABC) back in the 80's. They were saying how like 80-90% of criminals had been abused physically or sexually as children, and they saw that as a major correlating factor to criminality. Then they said U.S. prisons had something like a 90 something percent recidivism rate, while the Dutch prison system gave some kind of therapy that reduced recidivism to like 3%. That was like the introduction, and the rest of the story detailed the Dutch system. I always wondered why when there was such a system out there, the American system wasn't re-modeled after it. But of course prison is big business and tens of thousands of people would be out of jobs if the prison population wasn't maintained and continually increased....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    sexual deviates and so called perverts can not be altered even by castration. they will continue to seek sex in the manner of preference just like you would. It is in him on birth and will be a part of him until death.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man