Thread: Looking For This Book...

Looking For This Book...

I am interested in buying this book. It's currently out of print, and am wondering if anyone has it, and would be willing to sell it to me.

Tibetan Kung Fu-The way of the Monk
    By Michael Staples

I am extremely interested and really wanting this book. If anyone can even give me some information as to where I can get one, I would truely appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Roc Doc
    "he listened to the devil and learned that EVIL KUNG FU... but he saved the temple"

-arhats in fury

I'm looking........no promises but i am trying to find it!!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

I HAVE THE HOPGAR ONE I WOULD LOVE TO GET THE REST

HE HAS A FEW,i would love to get them all,his son has a site it talks abit about them,i will find the link.

Talking HEY ms.CHIK HEHE

do you work with books or something,i have the sun lu tang hsingyi book,im wondering his pakua and taichi books are they in english,this ones obscure.

If you can link'em,i would love to get the rest of micheal staples books,he learnt from a student of the gm who taught the dude,who taught my first teacher,who in turn taught me.

Roc Doc,do you just want the book because your interested in the monk aspect,or"please say yes"do you have any knowledge on tibetan gung-fu
    if so lets chat,i know of at least 4 other tibetan stylists,within these here forums.

I have the books Hop Gar and Tibetan White Crane and would be willing to offer them at e-bay.
    Only you would have to pay cash by mail or by paypal, as I live in the Netherlands. (Also shipping would costs a lot - compared to shipping in the US - as it's from the NL).

Would you be interested?

No spam.
    Last edited by The Great Sage of HU; 01-01-2002 at 11:30 AM.

hop gar

sage,
    i would be interested. what amount ($$$) do you want?
    roc doc
    "he listened to the devil and learned that EVIL KUNG FU... but he saved the temple"

-arhats in fury

Hi Roc Doc,

Check your email!

tibetan kung fu

sage,
    check your e-mail.

roc doc

-arhats in fury