hello,

i can tell you what i know about ng chan
i met him first in hong kong when his close student ki ping pun introduced him to me.
he trained me and i met some other students of him and from yip man
for the little story ,some of them trained as well with bruce lee by the time he was student of yip man
they wasnt the ones you know by the media but most of them was either working for the police or even for the opposite ...
there was as well po kin wah who had the same sifu of leon tin and who was learning from ng chan
a lot of sifu was looking to receive technics from him ,but because of his character ,very special ,he was very distant about that
you have to know that yip man wasnt showing his technics really in public.he was visiting each of his closest students and was teaching them differents things from one to another ;ometting some very special details ,very important to be really accomplished in wing chun
he was even mixing the wing chun that he received from the time he was in china to the one he received from the son of leun chan in hong kong (what is the authentic wing chun)
by the way ,without looking for any polemic) ,they told me that willian cheung left hong kong to australi queit young and that the reason his basics movements are different of the one of yip man and ng chan
ng chan was working for the bus company in hong kong when he started with yip man
dont forget that wing chun is a style ,which one should be behind the door ,and it was absolutly out of question for yip man and ng chan to teach the very essence of the system to too much people ...