I appreciate your situation, Shifu Xing Wu, and we've discussed it some privately. An online forum is an organic creature. Everyone and anyone with web access can contribute. We don't ask for ID, credentials or anything. This is not only because that is the general nature of a web forum, but also because we hope to cater to beginners too. Unfortunately, given that this is a martial forum, much of the daily banter has descended to locker room talk. Personally, I'm a little disappointed in that, but when something grows, there's always a pubescent stage. Also, despite our international access, our primary readership is American, and being from Oz I'm sure you'll agree that America is a country stuck in pubescence.

That being said, a forum is a bit like a masquerade. Some of us, like Sal and me, go nekkid into it. We use the same names that are on our birth certificates. Some use their martial titles like you are, and others use whatever made up name they like. That's part of the sport of it, frankly, and should be taken with a huge grain of salt and a large dollop of humor. People besmirch my name here all the time, just like my teammates used to talk smack in the locker room.

Maybe LFJ is a senior Shaolin disciple. Maybe he's a Shaolin wuseng. Maybe he's a punk 11-year-old kid. The only legal identification I am obligated and able to divulge (and this would be in response to legal action) is his IP. Then it would be up to legal to chase down that IP. So it's totally up to LFJ if he wants to 'fess up to his true identity to you.

I'm sorry that your introduction to our forum here has been so volatile. We do have some very good Shaolin discussions here and given your involvement with Shaolin, would enjoy your participation. In movies, the Manchus need to kill your whole family before you take refuge at Shaolin. Here in the 21st century, it just takes someone talking smack to lure you into the first chamber of our forums. I hope we get over this dispute and continue this discussion of Xin Yi.

Sal has extended an olive branch, which is an honorable gesture at this point. As for LFJ, that's between you two gentlemen now.