oleg did beat Tank in the finals of UFC 6. He got killed, but he finally choked Tank out. It's the first time I've ever seen 2 guys lay on the ground like they were dead after the fight. I think it took Tank a few minutes to get up, but Oleg took a very long time to get up.

Chen Sing does do pretty good in KF Executioner. But I like the fights overall a lot more in SUn Dragon. after watching Chen Sing vs Billy CHong it makes me think more highly of the final fight in Sun Dragon.

I'll try to check Demon Spies out tonight or tomorrow and tell you how it is.

Django is the Takeshi Miike Western. The movie is in English and to me this ruins the movie. If you don't know English, it's pretty much impossible to deliver your lines correctly. I didn't finish it so I'll keep it in my collection and maybe watch it another time. If I watch it again maybe I'll turn the sound off and read the subtitles.

I watched Adventures of Ford Fairline. VEry fun movie. Robert Englund is great as this crazy assassin.

You could be right about KF TV series being inspired by Zatoichi. I' sure you've seen those pics of Bruce where he was trying on makeup and stuff for different characters. One of them was a blind character.