I did watch the "kung fu" episode, expecting it would be different from HW. Well, it was; the bald guy in FQ is even more obnoxious. It seemed strange to me that he'd admit to getting so mad because his opponent landed a decent kick to his head and some clean punches, he got pi$$ed off and just lost control and rhino-charged him. I thought one of the keys to being a great fighter was not to get P.O.'d during a match. He was also P.O.'d and complaining during most of his training.

True, a lot of the things they had the guys do had nothing to do with Sanda. But it's his job to take on the challenge of doing something different for the show. If all he wants to do is show himself off in his own comfort zone, why does he even do a show about different cultures/martial arts??

I really wanted to like this show, but the bald guy just ruined it for me. I'd rather see a show that focused on the arts themselves, instead of trying to make "reality-TV celebrities" out of two more guys. Nowadays half of the planet is a "celebrity" or reality TV star anyway. Here today, forgotten tomorrow.