[QUOTE=Oso;775890]
Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post

I think you're still getting the PL's mixed up. There are a lot of Wah Lum people in Pong Lai (K. Brazier, yu shan & 18elders here used to train WL)
Nah you do PL now so that's what I consider you. I don't know enough about your other background to consider you otherwise
Put up a big ass sign up.....

YOU CAN NOT STEP ON THE MAT TO TRAIN UNLESS ALL DUES ARE PAID AND CURRENT
Ha yeah, that's just like the one at Sifu Saleem's place. Except his has a little Elmer Fudd looking guy with a sad face cuz he's turning out his empty pockets

Oso you got a nice website. I like the colors, somebody must be a fengshui expert

Lots of pics are nice. When my friends come to me about a school they found the thing they always comment on is the pics. If there is a lot, it gives em that much better an impression. When there isn't thats when they get clueless to an art and have to ask me lots of questions.

If I can comment, I'd like to see more stuff from the grappling class and adults class. Maybe if you can get an action shot or two from the adults sparring

All in all real nice. They say a pics worth a thousand words but when half those words are Chinese they are just that much more valuable.

How often do you meet up with Sifu Darryl D? I haven't seen him in a few years.