That Clash of the Ninja DVD I got, is defective, in that it has the wrong movie on it. The movie that comes on, when I hit play, is called Cat Vs Rat. I'm not sure if it's the Shaw Brothers one or not, it is dubbed, the the picture quality is very low. It's on the budget label, Treeline, aka Digital 1 Stop. I still would like to get the Clash of the Ninja movie, but I am thinking maybe they are all like this, or maybe not, I don't know. I can't find anyone who has it, so see if theirs is messed up too.

Anyway, I got the Thunder Ninja Kids DVDs today. I watched one, In the Golden Adventure. And this was great! It was so bizzare and nuts, and had a few laugh out loud parts of absurdity. Even some Krafwerk music. Lai or Ho, they seem to like the same music I do. In short, it was really enjoyable. All of it, the Ninja action, and the kids part. But I would not call this a kids movie, it was full of extreme profanity.

I have noticed, the IFD releases seem pretty decent quality, at least for what they are. All the one's I have seen though.

But what really sucked to me, was, Ninja in the Killing Fields. I have read some say that Godfrey Ho is Tomas Tang, well, I don't think so. Killing Fields was a Filmark, Tomas Tang thing, and it did not have even a portion of the Godfrey Ho quality. Even the ninja scenes, were very small, though the very last fight was OK, it did not have the Ho flavor to it at all. It was more on par with Ninja Vs Ninja, which I read was a Filmark release too, though my copy does not say that.

Anyway, if the other Ninja Kids movies are like that one I just watched, and you like the IFD ninja movies, I'd recommend them.

Chosen One