This Is A Loose History Of Feeman Ong That Was Passed Onto Me. If There Are Any Errors I Appologize Only To The Ong Family And No One Else. Feeman Was Born In Taiwan And Sent To The Usa For A Better Life. He Graduated From Barberton High School In '48. He Lived On Morgan Ave And By Trade Was A Baliff For The Barberton Courts. He Rec Ma Training As A Youth Before He Left And He Did Go Back To Taiwan To Continue His Ma Study. He Did Study Under Kao And Others. He Passed Away From A Heart Attack In '83 After A Dinner.
Feeman Taught Ma That Was The Real Deal. Period. He Produced Badasses Such As Chicoine, Keen And Allen. We Can All Write As Much Nonsense As We Like 30 Years Later But In That Time No One And I Mean No One Wanted To Be On The Recieving End Of A Beating From Those Three Or Some Of The Other Skilled People...as A Mater Of Fact Go Ahead And Try Your Luck Now As They Are Old Men...allen Would Be The Youngest At 60 Something. Just Keep On Typing Crappola On Your Keyboards Then.
The Tv Series Kung Fu Was Huge In The '70's And So Were All The "sing" Schools In The Akron Area That Feeman Held Onto With An Iron Fist. Northeastern Ohio Was And Has Continues To Be A Hot Bed For Cma Due To Feeman. But As Most Will Acknowlegde The Decline Of Students Due To The Younger Generations Being Hooked On Video Games And Being Lazy. If Someone Bullies Or Beats Up On Me I Will Either Have My Daddy Sue His Daddy Or I Will Shoot Him Because He Cannot Hamper My Personal Growth As I Watch Mtv.
Sadly, Feeman And Others Were Known To Stretch The Truth, Such As He Claimed He Trained In The Shaolin Temple. There Were Indents In The Temples Stone Floor From Him Doing Stances For Years. That He Had Many Death Matchs Where Two Fighters Entered A Large Hole In The Ground And Only One Was Allowed To Emerge. The Sunday Meetings He Held Were A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus For Which He Charged $2.00 A Head. He Started Over Charging For The Herbs And He Became So Caught Up In It He Was Trying To Make His Students Believe That He Was Next To A God. The Point Is That He Did Not Need To Make Up Anything!!!!!!!!! The Man Had True Skill!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rick "john" Allen Was The First To Leave Feeman About '78 And Gene Chicoine Soon Followed Due To The Above. Those Two Schools Leaving Feemans System Accounted For Over Half Of The Systems Students Which Put A Hurting On The Bump Up Money.
Feeman Was A Diabetic And Did Not Take Care Of Himself In The Later Years. Soon After Feemans Death There Were Many Rumors Flying About This And That... But I Wont Go Into It. To End, Feeman Was The Real Deal With Real Skill But Sadly Let It All Go To His Head As Many Do.
Also Mr. Richard Tolson. In Response To Another Post On This Site. I Was Not Present The Day You Say Your Young Students Bested **** Pitt's 6 Year Students But I Did Hear About It. But To Claim That Chicoines Students Did Not Have Any Fighting Capabilities Are Wrong And You Should Retract That Statement. I Was Present The Day Pitts Threw You Down The Stairs Of His School, The Art Of Desire On Brittain Rd In Akron, Oh And I Thought He Killed You. You Could Not Budge Pitts With Flying Kicks And You Landed On The Floor Numerous Times. Pitts Rose To A Green Or Brown Sash Under Chicoine Which Makes You In Error. Not To Make Hate But Just To Make The Record Straight My Friend.