Thread: My daily diet/supplement

Threaded View

My daily diet/supplement

While I'm not the healthiest guy on the face of the planet, nor am I a nutritional expert here is my currrent schedule.

In the am usually in my cereal or oats add ground flaxseeds. Post breakfast multivitamin and glucosamine/chondroitin/msn tablet.

Post workout shake: Whey protein (20 grams) and creadrive from gnc (5.25 grams of creatine plus taurine and carbs) The carbs in the creadrive help recovery and help the body absorb the protein.

Night time: ZMA It is not supposed to be taken with other supplements due to the fact that it can block the absorbtion of certain nutrients. Proven to increase testosterone levels, since taking it I feel like I have more energy and more morning libido (not that that was a problem before).

Sometimes I take one extra ZMA capsule before Judo class.

I also try to drink some milk (skim) about a half hour or so before or after the ZMA to have slow digesting casein protein working overnight.

*note ZMA gives you vivid dreams when taken before bed. I've had dreams every night since I began taking it.

My food throughout the day varies, I don't get enough fruits. Whole wheat everything, lots of rice, bread, beans, meat, nuts, yogurt, veggies, and tons and tons of water.
    Last edited by bodhitree; 02-22-2007 at 06:12 AM.
    Bless you