Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
I disagree. I think they blend perfectly, if you cast aside the meaning of martial arts. When I was in high school, the Power Team came to my school. It was basically 4 or 5 steroid junkies running around to these different stations on the basketball court. They'd break a stack of bricks and shout something like "This is the power of Christ!" Then they'd run over and bend a steel pole: "This is what Jesus could do!" Then they'd lay down on a bed of nails (ironic) and get pounded by a sledgehammer, which would break the bricks on their stomach.
I am sorry you had to witness such nonsense , using the name of Christ to promote it. I know they had good intentions...but it was misdirected and bad for the name of Christ.

I agree with you Wookie......THAT was not Martial Arts nor Christianity.

If Jesus had been an iron palm master, that whole crucifixion thing might have turned out differently.
Jesus commanded the wind and Seas to be still....and they obeyed.
He opend blind eyes, unstopped deaf ears..made the Lame to walk, healed the Leper and rose people from the Dead.( like Lazuras)

Then in the First Century his disciples did the [u]same things
and were recorded by spies from Ceasar and various writers and Scribes....many who were not believers.

He Also rose from the dead for all to see.

I'll take that over an Iron Palm Master any day~

God bless

JDK