Thread: TUF Season 4 question

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    HOLY SH!!TTTTTT!

I didn't even read this thread at all until C. Jurak called me yesterday AND at 8:30 am today!

I will be there, at Dave Ross's school this Friday, 4:30 pm. I will make sure that there is no 'monkey business' (I couldn't resist) going on.

I will supply the video camera and the security (1 police officer and some of my students). No one will enter the school with a weapon.

I read the posts from both D. Ross and Gus Kaparos. Without trying to embarrass anyone, there is a lot of truth to what one of them says, and the other is full of sh1t.

I for one, what to see this fight happen. I think the outcome will serve everyone well.

Best of luck to both fighters. I've known them both for about 20 years. They have never gotten along and never liked each other.

The last time you guys sparred (or really just played around) was about 15 years ago. I would assume that you are both different people right now, different martial artists. 15 years is a lot of time and a lot of room for growth. I hope both of you realize that the past does not equal the future.

I'll keep my personal opinions out of this (for now).

The fight will be at 5:00 PM on this Friday at New York San Da in Manhattan.
    Here is the address;

New York San Da
    313 W 37th Street, 8th Floor (Between 8th and 9th Ave.)
    BUZZER # 806
    New York, NY 10018
    (212) 239-8619

UFC Rules, which are almost no rules, fighters need to bring their gloves and a cup. I'll bring extras just in case. No biting, no gouging, etc.

And to make things simple, let's say 3 five minute rounds - video tape can be the judge of the fight - and it's over after 3, or until someone taps or is unable to continue.

My goal is to make sure their either fighter is not seriously injured and will stop the fight if either fighter is unable to defend themselves.

See you all on FRIDAY, 5:00 PM at the above address. That's this FRIDAY 10/27/06 to avoid any confusion. Fighters, please be punctual as we will start the fight promptly at 5:00.

Good Luck!
    Actualy Mike I never agreed to those terms,,,Also I don't see why Dave would want to fight negron closed door with no rules and with me he's making an exception.

This fight will be on my terms, No rules, No time limit, No reff. and no audience. If you and Chris want to come that's fine you want to tape the fight that's fine.

Once again my point being is that the Challenge I originaly posted was supposed to be like the so called Negron figfht that never happened, why create different rules for me.

this is going to happen China town style and those are my terms. My hole argument on this thread is about not conforming to MMA but sticking to CMA.

And also after thinking about it I can't find coverage on friday so I'm sure Saturday night when I'm off and my school is closed will be better for me and 5:00 will be just fine.d to use UFC rules since my point was, that kung fu is effective when you forgo the rules.
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 10-24-2006 at 06:44 AM. Reason: hjgh