I'm still not convinced. Certain things don't seem plausible and other things are too clean. Oddly enough almost all of the original 250 cleaners are dead or missing, Defferre is dead, so that leaves one person that can verify things. Three guys kill Defferre but let Bannon escape to appear at the all-important meeting, but with cracked ribs and a dislocated right knee. How did he escape? Did he kill them? How did he get away from them with a dislocated knee?

The white man slides behind a North Korean, steel edge of a black Ka-Bar fighting knife glittering as it plunges into the terrorist's neck, then rips out, severing the vocal chords and jugular.
If I'm visualizing it correctly that's a rather odd technique for a sentry removal. If I'm behind the terrorist where do I plunge the knife? How close am I? I'm assuming from the description that the blade is facing away from me? Doesn't the knife angle back through the neck toward me? Aren't there quicker ways to accomplish this? What am I missing here?

What about the hillside fight with a rice farmer? What up with that?

Jason I'm doubtful about this story, could you post some of the interviews, photos, and support documentation that confirm the facts of this article?