This style and that style lol it`s the great debate of our time but a lot of it is just media hype not everyone has access to the best coaches and many who do who like to talk about this style and that style never did the steroids to go pro with the big boys from your average meathead mma school to your local university karate dojo.

My BJJ Bouncer buddy hates kata like he is a big guy wrestling is his thing since he was young and mike tyson showed him how to use his top heavy body with western boxing knock out combo punches elbows and knees...but if mma guys are so good then why not show us how good you are at lion dance, karate, every weapons and gymnastic ballet contemperory wu shu I mean these guys would be rich like my buddy has a class probably switches between 20-50 BJJ students depending on the season of the year...why not go to the chinese lion dance parade and recruit they have them in most big cities like mma guys who never went pro are using media hype to diss classical styles and lose all those nice red paper envelopes lol.

I mean the average youtube mma amatuer guy has 30 000 youtube subscrubers the ninja Jake Mace master of every style has ove 500 000 subs lol

the media dumb.

There is 100 000 000 Karate practitioners out there why doesnt Chuck Lidell and Tito Ortiz recruit them for there MMA-Karate dojo fitness dvds.

It will be cool to see martial art demos from like 20 years from now when more traditional schools students have grown up with UFC on X Box and PS4

you could do the lion dance leading into the kumite where you have young point sparrers surrounding the older guys cage fighting it would make billions.