Whilst I would like to thank you guys for approving my account, I do want to offer some feedback on this process of registering for this forum.

Without any doubt, this was the most difficult registration process I have ever had to undergo.

The main problem here is the question(s) you get asked, as you are registering your account.

It wasn't obvious at all to me who your main forum sponsor was, nor when I was alternatively asked the name of the magazine associated with this forum, whether or not you wanted the word "magazine" to be included in the answer.

Also considering one sees "KungFu Magazine.com" at the top of the forum, it again wasn't clear whether the answer was simply "Kung Fu" magazine, or "KungFu" magazine with no space between the "Kung" & the "Fu".

Of course the answer also included the words "Tai Chi".

When I was having all these difficulties, I couldn't find a way to contact anyway about this either for clarity.

If I wasn't so interested in the subject matter, I would not have bothered to keep trying to create an account, but you guys must be losing so many potential members, it ain't funny.

Sure you want to avoid spammers, but your current measures are very counterproductive.