Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
HP,

I think it very strange that a certain person who claims he is not posting as you sent me a message on FB telling me that he knows my teacher, blah blah blah, and that he was suprised to see me asking if you were him.

Same grammar, same questions to Dave, etc.

Eric?

HP, who are you?

Cowardly mouthboxers suck, period.

I think you are Eric as you are talking about the same things he does.

Who else would have a dog in this?

Or I could be totally wrong. If so post up photo of who you actually are, where you live, rather than acting like some scared little rabbit hiding behind a net ghost persona.
You care so much about being known on the Internet and yet you have no interest in showing anything other than bs iron pAlm and circle walking. And I forgot you let little kids hit you on stage to prove your "iron body" skills. Why don't you stay out of this?

In fact, why don't you post a video of you sparring wih someone your own size. I won't hold my breath because the truth is you're a the mouth boxer you clndn everyone else to be. You don't have any sparring videos because you haven't ever sparred. You're as fake as your photoshopping teacher. Go back to contemplating real fighting while walking the circle.