Zimmerman was told by the police to stay in his car - this is SOP for neighborhood watch. You observe and report, not confront. The police were notified and were on the way. The moment Zimmerman disobeyed the direct order from the police and left his car is when he f*cked up.

Here are the facts - a 17 year old boy got shot and murdered by a vigilante... for 1) wearing a hoodie, 2) being outside after dark, 3) being black.

I'm sorry - but if he were white, I doubt Zimmerman would've paid as much attention to him.

Now - if Zimmerman was a police officer, he would have lost his job and a full investigation would be underway. for 1) not waiting for back up, 2) shooting an unarmed boy who was not perpetrating any type of crime.

I don't think there was any criminal intent on Zimmerman's part initially. He was on a power trip... typical bully wannabe police officer that was going to throw his weight around on some boy. Unfortunately for him, this boy fought back and kicked his arse, so what's he do? He pulled out his big bad gun and shot that boy for disrespecting his auth-o-rI-tie (Cartman).