Quote Originally Posted by ghostexorcist View Post
It was traditionally associated with criminals. This has nothing to do with Yakuza-like body tattoos. In ancient China, men found guilty of crimes were often tattooed on the face. These tattoos were made to look similar to military face tattoos so criminals could easily be absorbed into the Chinese army.

I know this sounds weird, but try to get a another person to verify what the tattoo says. Otherwise, you might be in a changing room when a Chinese persons asks you why it says "Cat anus" on your back (no, I'm not speaking from personal experience.)

A lot of people tend to get 尽忠报国 because it is associated withe Yue Fei. But there is no proof he ever had such a tattoo or that he has any connection to the many styles attributed to him.

I've always thought about getting a Maori tattoo myself. Tattoo guns are for pussies. Bone needles, ink, and a hammer are the only way to go.

yeah, i have heard lots of stories of people getting chinese or japanese words and finding out the hard way that it isnt what they thought it was... i bet some asians do this on purpose for laughs at the stupid whiteboys...

yeah, who needs guns, its all about the hammer....!!!