Thread: 7* won hun fun

7* won hun fun

Where can i find some pictures of this great master?

I have looked up and down the internet ,search engines,web sites, message boards, and all i come up with is one small pic of him with LGY, does anyone from this lineage have any pic's or know where i can find some on the net ??

This is just for my personal research so none of it will be used in any plubic format ...

Skard1

Skarbromantis@hotmail.com
    skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

www.torontohiphop.com

There are a lot of published books by Won Hon Fun that contains pictures of him... Maybe if you look for some of these books you will be able to find what you need.

-- Kiasyd

I know about the books i can't locate any here in Toronto (if any one know's where in T.O let me know) i was going to buy some from a member here on line, but i sent him an e-mail to tell him i was sending the money and he never responded (Paul if your out there, i still want them) so i never sent it.

Skard1

skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

www.torontohiphop.com

Ebay, every now and then, has WHF books for auction. Just FYI.

Skarbromantis

There is a book store right on spadina that has tons of KF books I forgot the name but it is in the basement under a store. They are in chinese but if all you want is the pictues then you should find them easily enough.

If you have money you can always ask sik yi wong to paint you a pitcure of him. he is located on queen a couple blocks from spadina , but he is expensive. I have had about 5 scrolls done for me and he now gives my a deal but he is a famous artist and charges accordingly.
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Thanks ED i know the book store you are speeking about Spadina and Dundas on the corner , but who is this artist? i have never heard of him, whats the address and what is his price? i would love to get one done of my sifu.

Mantis9- Thanks ill check it out

Also how is his name written on the books?

Thanks
    Skard1

Last edited by Skarbromantis; 02-09-2002 at 09:46 AM.

www.torontohiphop.com

Skarbro

Its called the karwah gallery, the artist is Sik Yee Wong
    289 dundas street PH 416-598-0043 www.artonnet.com I have bought several scrolls from him and even had my genration name painted and it is beautiful but again I little pricey, I paid 3,500 canandian for one of the bigger scrolls but check him out he is very nice and will do just about anything you ask.
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

When im downtown i gotta check him out

Thanks again ED

Skard1

www.torontohiphop.com