Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Countering grapplers

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    This is true. But it has nothing to do with our original topic of discussion.

Remember I DID do wrestling as a kid. It WAS one of my earliest introductions to martial arts. I DO advocate it.

I just said that calling throws on kids in high school was different from wrestling a trained submission grappler.

And racism is disgusting.
    I agree that h.s. wrestling is way different then a sub. wrestler.

By the way I'm not rascist. Just when someone starts insulting me because of where I'm from and calling it a backwater place and saying I went to Eastnowhere High School thats a little insulting to me. My town has about 6 or 7 high schools and mine was the largest with over 2000 students. Over 600 in my graduating class. As far as being a backwater place Lexington is the second largest city in Ky, Louisville being the first largest. And this punk (Unk) wants to insult me. If he wants to antagonize me he's done it. The next step is to put up or shut up. And like I say I'm not racsist.....I just don't like lazy bums that sceech off other people and won't work. That goes for anyone whether they are white, black, chinese, etc....

The fact that in the process of flaming him you made not one but two references to the colour you assumed he is in two separate posts is what causes people (such as myself) to point the racism finger.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

The fact that in the process of flaming him you made not one but two references to the colour you assumed he is in two separate posts is what causes people (such as myself) to point the racism finger.

Yes i did make 2 references to what I assume is his color ONLY because he kept calling me a "backwater rascist from Eastnowhere High School". Prior to him making those comments I DID NOT make any reference to his color. If you check youll see that I am right.

The way I look at it if I'm going to be called a rascist then I might as well make a rascist comment. To me it sounds as if he is insecure. Why would he call me a rascist if i didn't say anything rascist. Because he wants to play the race card.....thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Yes i did make 2 references to what I assume is his color ONLY because he kept calling me a "backwater rascist from Eastnowhere High School". Prior to him making those comments I DID NOT make any reference to his color. If you check youll see that I am right.
    How old are you?

What do you care what another stranger calls you over the internet? Grow up.

HE is 14.

I've been asserting that for ages.

That being said, IIRC he claims to be in his 30s.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    How old are you?

What do you care what another stranger calls you over the internet? Grow up.
    And I say the same thing to Unk......grow up.

HE is 14.

I've been asserting that for ages.

That being said, IIRC he claims to be in his 30s.
    35 to be exact. July 17, 1973

Look it up if you don't believe me. Born Lexington Ky July 17, 1973 at Good Samaritan Hospital at 2 something in the afternoon.

And I'm a 2nd level black sash which my teacher or several other teachers can verify as well as my age.
    Last edited by mkriii; 10-07-2008 at 02:00 PM.

Sijo Rusty Gray can attest to this info, so can Master Bruce Linville, Grandmaster John Ng, Sifu Mark Burgher, etc.....

Yes, yes, you posted your "resume" once before and nobody was impressed by the list of seminars you claim to have attended then either. Let's try to get back on topic please. I believe the original topic was related to techniques for dealing with grapplers.

Has concensus been reached that the best way is to know at least some grappling or is that still in the air.
    Simon McNeil

Hey, look at the neat PM I just got from good ol' Jethro!

"2 rich, 2 proud, and 2 white

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your just mad because your not me.

I'm everything you wish you were or had:
    I'm white.
    I'm good looking.
    I have blondish color hair.
    I have blue eyes.
    I have money.
    I have a good job. A job I got because I earned it not because I was the token black boy.
    I have a college education
    And lastly, you wish you had the talent that I have in martial arts. "

Quite the charmer, that one.

Where are you getting that I'm rascist?

From all your racist comments, racist.

Unk...are you a lazy no good black man? Is that whats eating at you? Is it punk?

There you go. There's some more racism on display.

unk....I'd rather be a Jethro than a N***** like you.

There's some more evidence for the racist idiot. Doesn't make any sense, but it shows Jethro's blatant racism nonetheless.

I argued that 99% of high school wrestlers were green martial artists.

I am willing to adjust that, in light of the available data, to 98.8% of high school wrestlers.

Ah-ha! You see? I hope you think about that before making such reckless claims in the future!