Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Countering grapplers

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Once again Unk you are all wrong.....Jethro is not my name and the person you are referring to was from Arkansas not Kentucky. If your going to make a joke like that at least get the friggin state right, okay? Where the hell are you from anyways? Have you ever been to Kentucky in your life? And is that all you can come back with is comments about where I'm from? You truely are a retard then.

I'm not surprised you missed yet another point. I did not mention a specific state for a reason. No offense was intended to your homestate, but to YOU, you moron.

There are delusional, racist idiots like you from every state and every nation on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Hard to find a vid, but since the majority of the unbalancing comes from the penetration and position of your body relative to his you can keep the inside arm fairly tucked in using that elbow or just the shoulder to move the body while using the other arm to guide the completion. Of course this moves the degree of likelihood down and complicates things if you don't finish and have to scramble (from a wrestlling perspective - it keeps you a little more out of trouble from a submission perspective).
    That's what I said...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

You know what, I'm not some backwater moron.

Oh? What kind of moron are you?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    That's what I said...

But who posted it first?

Oh, looks like you did. ******!!!
    Last edited by unkokusai; 10-07-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I'd be willing to call 99% of highschool wrestlers green martial artists.

1-4 years of non-submission grappling does not make for a complete fighter.

No it does not make for a complete fighter but its a start. A person needs to learn stand up skills, footwork, boxing, submissions, etc.... and work on all of that continuously to become a good well rounded fighter/martial artist.

Oh? What kind of moron are you?
    One that can kick the ever linin' crap out of your ass. See, if ya goin' to kall me a backwater moron than I'm goin' to start tapin' lack one. Is dat betta for ya to understand me?

Seriously though......You wouldn't stand a chance against me Unk. Your way under me in skill and talent. You might as well just stop now with the insults. Why make the rude comments and insults if your not going to follow though and meet me in person to settle this dispute? What do you gain by making these comment other than boosting your ego in your mind?

high...school...hero!!! will kick your butt!!! fear him!!!

One that can kick the ever linin' crap out of your ass. ......You wouldn't stand a chance against me Unk.

Ok, Jethro. Whatever you say. Good luck at the Eastnowhere High School reunion. They are probably still sharing the same crayon you used 20 years ago.

Why make the rude comments and insults if your not going to follow though and meet me in person to settle this dispute? What do you gain by making these comment other than boosting your ego in your mind?

Ok Rudy, be right there. Letting some semi-literate racist backwater moron try his lame-ass Eastnowhere HS fireman's on me is absolutely worth the time, money, and trouble. You are absolutely that important.

I'm glad to hear that you don't give a rat's ass what I think, 'cause if you did you would feel very, very bad about yourself, clown.

I'm not surprised you missed yet another point. I did not mention a specific state for a reason. No offense was intended to your homestate, but to YOU, you moron.

There are delusional, racist idiots like you from every state and every nation on earth.

Where are you getting that I'm rascist? I'm rascist towards lazy black people, lazy white people, and any other race thats a bum, sceech, and/or refuses to work and is worthless. Does that hit a little close to home for you unk? Do you fit that criteria?

Unk...are you a lazy no good black man? Is that whats eating at you? Is it punk?

unk....I'd rather be a Jethro than a N***** like you.

If that doesn't get you to fight me then your a bigger P**** than I thought.
    Last edited by mkriii; 10-07-2008 at 12:44 PM.

Don't get me wrong. Some of the best high school wrestlers in the country are freakin' animals, but that is something of the exception and certainly doesn't include Jethro there.
    Please note I said 99%

The best in the country would probably make up a fraction of a percent.

Let's see...

There are, what, 50 states.

IIRC the USA has a population of roughly 250,000,000 people.

That makes a mean population of approximately 5,000,000 people in each state...

There are approximately 21,000,000 people of high school age in the USA at this time according to the US population period based on year 2000 census data.

This means that high school age children represent approximately 8.4% of the population of the usa.

This means that each state has approximately 420,000 high school students.

Now in Canada the average size of a high school, in urban centers, is between 1000 and 5000 students. Assuming a (generous) average size in the usa of 5000 students per school that means that the mean number of high schools in each state is 84.

Ok... so let's assume that each school sends one male and one female to state championships: that means that 168 wrestlers represent the best of each state.

That represents a total pool of 8400 "state best" wrestlers.

Of these, assuming each state sent an average of one male and one female to national level championships we would have a pool of 100 state champions moving to a national level. This represents 1.2% of state best wrestlers.

Now you said the best high school wrestlers in the country were not green martial artists.

I argued that 99% of high school wrestlers were green martial artists.

I am willing to adjust that, in light of the available data, to 98.8% of high school wrestlers.

And thus our postions are completely reconcilable.
    Last edited by SimonM; 10-07-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: good god the thread exploded
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

No it does not make for a complete fighter but its a start. A person needs to learn stand up skills, footwork, boxing, submissions, etc.... and work on all of that continuously to become a good well rounded fighter/martial artist.
    This is true. But it has nothing to do with our original topic of discussion.

Remember I DID do wrestling as a kid. It WAS one of my earliest introductions to martial arts. I DO advocate it.

I just said that calling throws on kids in high school was different from wrestling a trained submission grappler.

And racism is disgusting.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

I sense an internet challenge and/or banning coming any minute.

MKRiii likes to internet challenge. He challenged me once when I called him on some BS early on in his time on the board. In the end he didn't want to come to Canada or pay for my bus fare and I am way to broke to bus to Kentuckey over an internet challenge so it went nowhere. But, yeah, racist posts are the fastest way to bannination on this forum.
    Simon McNeil