Quote Originally Posted by pokomkno3 View Post
I stopped circle walking 21 days ago because the back pain is unbearable

I just realized that all of the sudden I can read without my reading glasses ~ once I realized that, I remembered that when I walked into walmart there was a goth girl walking out with her makeup on and I looked at her and saw her face clearly
usually I can't see other peoples faces in stores ~ anyway the goth girl caught my attention and I looked at her but I didn't look at anyone else

realizing that I saw her face clearly I was filled with hope that maybe my eyesight was returning so the next week when I went to the store I looked at other people ~ but much to my disappointment all I saw was a double vision blur

but all of the sudden I can read without glasses
Maybe its love at first sight! Wonder if you focus your eyes on anything while circle-walking, like your hands or the walls? I had one kung fu instructor that really emphasized focusing on certain things and also expanding peripheral vision. These days I mostly use the techniques for syncing with the best dancers I can find on the dance floor and watching for them to telegraph any moves...