Wonder what style he's doing?

Ozzy Osbourne Says He's Been Working Out Every Day: 'Trying to Get Back on My Feet'
The 74-year-old rock icon previously said he started tai chi to help with symptoms of Parkinson’s disease

By Vanessa Etienne Published on December 19, 2023 03:48PM EST

Ozzy Osbourne. PHOTO: KEVIN WINTER/GETTY

Ozzy Osbourne is staying on top of his fitness.

During the latest episode of The Osbournes Podcast, the 74-year-old rock icon shared that he’s been hitting the gym every day, which is why he’s been very tired lately.

“Dad’s been really working out in the gym,” Kelly boasted.

“Are you on the gains train to Swole-ville?” Jack, 37, quipped before asking his father how much he’s been working out.

“I’ve been working out every day,” the "Crazy Train" singer said. “I’m trying to get back on my feet.”

In October, on another episode of the family’s podcast, Ozzy shared that he recently started tai chi to help with symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, which he was diagnosed with in 2003.

“I’m going to try and do [tai chi], it's good for balance,” Ozzy told his family on the show.

“Oh my God, this is the best news I have heard in so long,” responded Kelly. “Jack, do you realize that they say that it's the No. 1 thing to help with mobility and Parkinson’s, is tai chi?”

“Yeah, I believe it, it's low impact,” Jack said before Kelly added, “And we’ve been trying to get Dad to do it for [ages].”

“It's the balance that helps me,” Ozzy explained. “Well, I want to get back, you know, and all the options are open for me,” he later said.

The following week, the former Black Sabbath star’s family said he already seems to be making progress since starting tai chi.

“I’ve only had two lessons so I’m not really a master yet. But I’m finally relaxing,” Ozzy added.
Woah... two whole lessons...

More on Ozzy