Thread: Good bye KFO

Threaded View

Good bye KFO

This will be my last post in kfo. I like to thanks kfo for decades of provide the space for great discussion.

As for those who is from the Wayne Yung and ku chai wah smear group.

The following is what I like to share with the public by evidence.

1. Last year Wayne Yung was question by Hong Kong martial art community as in this new paper page and Wayne never resolve this issue

http://hd.stheadline.com/news/column...141114/307538/

2. As in this photo

Ku chai wah who claim to be the spokesman of CHo gar wck has caused the Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut to challenge the CHo family in public. This is causing a disgrace to Yik Kam and CHo family ancestors including my late sifu CHo hung Choy.

With Ku and Choe Gar not be able to resolve this issue, even though, I have announced left the Choe gar wck lineage, step forward to clear the Choe gar ancestors name. I am not going to see the Choe gar ancestors get insulted because Ku Chai wah or any irresponsible persons mis behave.

I hope these gate keeper and grandmasters can taking care of the ancestors instead of have to rely on me, the one who has left the family to clear the ancestors name.

Facts are Facts , action is louder then words.

I leave these in this forum for the future wck researchers to know what is going on in reality.

Until today, these above two issues by Wayne Yung and Ku chai wah were not resolved.

Good luck to all wcners and kfo! Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-20-2016 at 09:21 PM.