Thread: A True Life Story That Happened

Hybrid View

For 30 years I have practiced only one technique. It has worked every time against everyone I have used it on, from little old ladies pushing shopping carts to terrorist warriors:

Make a blade hand, strike the enemy on the back of the neck and yell, "Karate Chop!" They drop like a ton of bricks and are out like a light for at least the rest of the movie....er I mean, day!

Works every time it's tried once you have perfected the technique, which takes 12 hrs a day practice, every day, for a minimum of 20 years. If you skip a day, you have to start over from day one and start counting from 0.

Hey, the guy can tell stories if he wants.
    It's not like other people around here don't tell stories.

Anyway, no baiting or calling names. regardless of what you think of the tale being spun.
    That just leads to airing of greivances and I have to spend 2 minutes of my time deleting the outbursts. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by david jamieson View Post
    hey, the guy can tell stories if he wants.
    It's not like other people around here don't tell stories.

Anyway, no baiting or calling names. Regardless of what you think of the tale being spun.
    That just leads to airing of greivances and i have to spend 2 minutes of my time deleting the outbursts. Lol
    karate chop!!!

Pretty interesting how instead of debating the fascinating and true story I told you are simply trolling amongst yourselves. Please try to focus - if you need advice on how to calm the mind I suggest you enrol on the Jon Jitsu meditation course.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    Pretty interesting how instead of debating the fascinating and true story I told you are simply trolling amongst yourselves. Please try to focus - if you need advice on how to calm the mind I suggest you enrol on the Jon Jitsu meditation course.
    Ok, so you didn't actually send any of those guys to sleep with the fishes.

Why not?

Because of my warrior mercy - didn't you read the end of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    Because of my warrior mercy - didn't you read the end of the story?
    I did. That's how I knew you didn't send him to sleep with the fishes.

Did you change your mind about killing him?

How does this warrior mercy thing work?

Do you have to practice changing your mind a lot?