Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
My first teacher's advice still resonates to this day. ' you need to eat like you want to live' this bit of basic advice is the root of good health. What we consume is not food. It is energy. Clean energy in proper proportion is key to maintaining any form of life. The better the source, the better the results. The proof is as simple as observing nature around us.
I would say the food transformed into energy. I am not quite sure I understand about the concept of clean energy. One thing I am finding out is that not necessarily the clean energy as every body is developed differently. Some have organs stronger than others therefore the more we destroy ourselves the worst it becomes as we get older. Unfortunately, as we get older is when we realize what we need to learn to age fit and in good health. Little we know how our bodies work and little we do to take care about our internal organs. So much literature, so much theories that one can get lost easily. I started to believe that finding the right nutrients is one of the factors to keep that energy ongoing and luckily today we can follow up with blood test, urine and stool labs, etc. For those over 50-60 how do you keep in shape practicing MA and the nutrition that had helped you to keep stronger and alive.