Thread: Wujido: What the f is this sht?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I don't really have any issues with BS-Do (apart from the fact that if you goog my name, their Gene Ching Hurt My Feelings still pops up as the 5th listing)...
    I think the moral here is to stop being such a nice guy. Apparently it hurts people's feelings!

Now, now, let's not turn this into a BS-Do trashing thread either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I think the moral here is to stop being such a nice guy. Apparently it hurts people's feelings!
    haaaaaaaaaa. I'm only nice online. It befuddles the trolls. Give a troll a retort and he'll flame you all day. Show a troll some etiquette...and well, he'll prolly still flame you all day, but at least you didn't sully yourself.

Actually, that 'Gene Ching Hurt My Feelings' thread is freakin' hilarious. A troll we booted off of here ran crying to BS-Do, which was the wrong place to go to seek sanctuary. I'm just bummed that goog chooses to place that above any of the threads here. The highest KFM thread on my vanity search is 3 slots lower: Shaolin-Trips-by-Gene-Ching
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    haaaaaaaaaa. I'm only nice online. It befuddles the trolls. Give a troll a retort and he'll flame you all day. Show a troll some etiquette...and well, he'll prolly still flame you all day, but at least you didn't sully yourself.

Actually, that 'Gene Ching Hurt My Feelings' thread is freakin' hilarious. A troll we booted off of here ran crying to BS-Do, which was the wrong place to go to seek sanctuary. I'm just bummed that goog chooses to place that above any of the threads here. The highest KFM thread on my vanity search is 3 slots lower: Shaolin-Trips-by-Gene-Ching
    I didn't even know about that thread until you mentioned it. Thanks, Gene, I'll have to check it out now!

If Gene had a Kung Fu Tumblr account, he'd have white knight social justice warriors all over him erry day!

I'll bring my broom.
    Kung Fu is good for you.