Thread: Russian President Vladimir Putin

Hybrid View

Russian President Vladimir Putin

Bless you

Was it real? The little kid thing looked kinda staged. It seemed almost Putin let him drop him.

This is like when Putin tried to suc....I mean when he blew air on the boys stomach.

of course he was letting the kid throw him, he is a Judo teacher. Did you think he was competing with a kid that size?
    Bless you

putin is a paedophile apparently.

russia is a weird place. run by a mobster with a small guy complex.

wait, that's the states...wait no, it's both of them.

now im getting confused over the new capitalist communism trend among the rich and fabulous.

oh well...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I thought the whole kissing small boys on the stomach was a sign of affection in KAZHAKSTAN, not RUSSIA. Guess I was wrong, hunh?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been awarded the highest rank in taekwondo?

My Goal In Life Is To Be A Better Person Today Than I Was Yesterday. Martial Art Is One Of The Tools I Use To Achieve This.

The Equation For Good Kung Fu Is Based On Four Simple Principles Breathing, Relaxation, Continues Movement, Structure. Working Them Under Pressure Is What Good Kung Fu Training Is About.

You Have To Breath To Relax, You Have To Relax To Move, You Have To Move To Keep Structure

My Video Page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dcrjradmonish

Vlad vs. Chuck

There's a potential celebrity grudge match (or at least a an epic rap battle).
    Vladimir Putin better at martial arts than legendary Chuck Norris!
    Last Updated: Friday, November 15, 2013, 15:25
    Sydney: Russian President Vladimir Putin has been awarded a ninth-degree black belt from the World Taekwondo Federation, a rare honour, which places him above legendary martial artist, Chuck Norris.

Putin already has a black belt in judo, and this is a recent addition to his list of achievements, News.com.au reports.

The world's toughest President, as declared by Forbes last month, known for his disdain of shirts, love of guns and ability to do pretty much everything well has achieved the highest honour in Taekwondo even without practicing.

Grandmaster Putin is now in fact rated higher on the Taekwondo hierarchy than Norris, who is only an 8th Dan black belt.

ANI
    First Published: Friday, November 15, 2013, 15:25
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

slightly ot

Putin comes up on like 80 threads so I wasn't sure where to put this. There's vid if you follow the link...
    Black Belt Putin Wired $150K to American Martial Arts Fighter Who Got Pummeled
    March 14, 2014 - 4:39 PM
    By Barbara Boland

Russian President Vladimir Putin gave a Mercedes-Benz to every Russian medalist at the Olympics - and now a new report reveals that Putin wired American Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter Anthony Ruiz - $150,000 because of the resilience and strength he demonstrated in a brutal match in Sochi.

The fight took place in 2012 - Ruiz fought Russian-Bellator's middleweight champion Alexander Shlemenko. For three rounds, Ruiz took a pounding from Shlemenko. It was clear that Ruiz was over-matched.

"He got the crap beat out of him," said Alexei Zhernakov, the evening's promoter.

By the end of the third round, Ruiz said, "My nose was broken all the way to the side in the last round. It was brutal."

Schelemnko said he couldn't understand how Ruiz kept getting up from the canvas, calling it a "mystery."

But get up he did - earning him the respect and admiration of Putin.

After the match, Putin approached Ruiz. "You need to fix your nose."

Two weeks later, Ruiz received a call from an unidentified person asking after his health and well-being. Ruiz told the caller he was fine, and then the mysterious person asked him for his "SWIFT code - the standard means of transferring money between banks, used predominantly internationally," the Bleacher Report article says. "Not knowing what the caller was talking about, Ruiz wen to his bank and asked what it meant. When he found out, he gave the caller his swift code, just to see what would happen."

Ruiz found out that $50,000 had been wired to his account from the Russian Federation two days after he gave the caller the code. Not believing his eyes, he went back to the bank to verify the transfer "was legitimate. Ruiz got another $50,000 the next day. And then, he received a third $50,000 wire," the article says.

"The bank was telling me there's some people who aren't all that straight doing transfers and stuff like that," he told Bleacher Report. "I also knew it was coming from Putin, and he's one of the wealthiest persons in the world. So, really, $150,000 ain't that much to him. That's what I'm telling myself to justify it. Sure enough, I kept it in there and left it alone. It was real. It really happened."

Putin is an avid judoist and a black belt, and he wrote a book in 2004 and starred in a DVD on the martial art. In this Russian Times video, Putin shows off his skills.

He says he likes martial arts because "victory always goes to the genuinely strongest." "Not chance, but the athlete's own will, and not the team's strength, but personal skill and courage decide each combat's outcome. There is no hiding behind your teammates in martial arts."

The Bleacher Report says, "Putin is said to be especially enamored with combat sports because of what they reveal about people."
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Like Western martial artists aren't undercover agents for this guy. They think he is James Bond.

Next time I go to the kodokan I am going to loot the place!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVmVIihh2s

Leaders Number One - Putin's perfume.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips