Thread: Kung Fu Divas

Hybrid View

I'll take this one for the team!

So Gene it begs the question, what are your Top 10 worst Martial Arts Films of all time...don't rush to judgement...it should be interesting!
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

The worst? We been there, done that.

See Worst martial arts film evar!

We salute your sacrifice Hebrew Hammer, if this is indeed a dude. Who knows? It might be awesome. We eagerly await your report.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

We??? I didn't see any comments from you in that thread! Although it did bring back some not so fond memories...GYMKATA! lol I still pose my question on your opinion of some of the worst flicks of all time.

Have you seen Detective Dee yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts on 'climax' of that film...it brought back some old memories of the not so good martial arts flicks of old.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

hmmm, you're right

I haven't commented on that thread. I have to think about that. So hard to narrow it down.

I haven't seen the new Dee yet. I'll post on that thread when I do.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart