Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Boxing before 1780

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    this would explain his incredibly hairy rear end
    you must have gone to thailand with bawang at some point...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    you must have gone to thailand with bawang at some point...
    let's just put it this way, if he invites you to the beach, be prepared
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

hey nothing wrong with that picture, anyone would take a nice pair of leather dress shoes off before walking along the surf!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by SHemmati View Post
    interesting. where did you get these bawang?
    I received a vision from king jinnaluo, who gave me a map from heaven. when I woke up I had a map imprinted on my back. I went to mount tai and visited the famous sage zhang baoshan, who used a magical knife to cut the map out of my body without injuring me. then I journeyed to the land of the southern barbarians, and took a ship to YO MAMA POOSY
    Last edited by bawang; 06-19-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    I received a vision from king jinnaluo, who gave me a map from heaven. when I woke up I had a map imprinted on my back. I went to mount tai and visited the famous sage zhang baoshan, who used a magical knife to cut the map out of my body without injuring me. then I journeyed to the land of the southern barbarians, and took a ship to YO MAMA POOSY
    its true. i recorded his voyage as a silent observer.

What I have learned today is that it's okay to be a conman (liar) as long as you are a nice guy!

ie donate money, time or products to the needy or other approved recipients, such as myself or my friends.

I guess I could educate "Kellen" all day, but here's some more "wrong facts" he seems to have

Pat hasn't had anything to do with Liu since he started doing MMA. Pat trained first with Duke Roufus and now is with Greg Nelson... the move to Duke's gym pre dated Pat's MMA career by more than a year
    I never said Pat was training with Liu after going to MMA. When I first met Liu, Pat had been training with him something like 3 years, he was always around the gym, always called Liu coach and had just gone pro in K1.

He would later train in Amsterdam, at some point...

"p.s" why must my name be in quotes??
    Last edited by Kellen Bassette; 06-19-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

but the reality remains... you can't speak about things that were well before your time and that clearly you have no real information regarding...
    Then it would get pretty quiet around here....

He says "yeah, I heard Ross did some stuff"... that is the understatment of this decade

"why aint he doing it no more" ... maybe he should look up how the NYSAC shut down ALL MARTIAL ARTS in the state of ny for almost 3 years
    Those were intentional pokes, apologies...and I live in NY, I know how backwards and sucky they have been to sanctioning here....

But the point stands, there's been a lot of time and a lot of folks and it doesn't seem like there's really too many people pushing sanda too hard. If all the Chinese based guys go over to MT, (and nothing against MT, I think it's great,) how will there ever be any sanda in the U.S.?

The only sanshou event I ever heard of in my region was put on by a BJJ school, in a city where there is no CMA. Apparently they just wanted their guys to fight in that rule set...but when BJJ is the only one doing sanshou...makes you wonder....
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.

wow miss a couple of days and ...............

Interesting info regarding hai Deng. Its not so difficult to understand that the media but a nice slant to their coverage to get the response they wanted. hmmm Emei. Whats the temple name was he abbott at?

Man Dave sure has a hard on for Liu, he's been ranting about him for years.

Actually if you put Dave and Liu's Bio's side by side you'll see allot of similarities.

The big 6 again, -

1. How many of the 6 were actual top competitors/champions? As far as I know dave you only did continuous pt and I think the one time you did Sanshou you got knocked out in the 1st round. Your a better coach then exponent. Please don't lace me.

2. Also Liu being Cung and Pat's coach is correct. Doesn't mean he taught them from the beginning. The Big 6 are built upon obtaining individuals who had experience before joining their camps.

And they would leave and go traing somehwere else. So are they actually their students? Sure for the time they were there.

Yep Gene your so right, all these big shots in the Sanshou/Sanda game but they never advertised in the magazine. So they wonder why they don't receive any coverage? No brainer there.
    Last edited by ngokfei; 06-19-2013 at 07:19 PM.

kellen is naïve like a babby rabbit.
    Stop... I trained with Liu several years ago and I think he's an alright guy...got a temper and some idiosyncrasies, but he was pretty cool to hang out with and did some real tough training camps.

I never, then or now, cared about lineages, abbots, monks or the like. I said Cung Le trained with him, which he did, and has been quoted saying some good things...and I said Barry trained with him, which I know for a fact.

First of all, I am good friends with Cung. Cung won the nationals BEFORE he ever met Liu... Liu has always tried to claim credit for Cung, but why don't you just ASK CUNG...
    I'd love to, hook us up! I hope I can train with him someday....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I never, then or now, cared about lineages, abbots, monks or the like. I said Cung Le trained with him, which he did, and has been quoted saying some good things...and I said Barry trained with him, which I know for a fact.
    kung fu class training is retard proof. the important part is the character.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    My smile is stuck. I cannot go back to your Frownland.
    A Captain beefheart reference??? You never know what you'll come across here.
    Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    He has posted literally pages of his legitimate personal opinion. Readers are free to agree or disagree with his agenda but to resort to crying "TROLL!" is pure laziness.
    Where did he post his personal opinion besides when insulting someone?

Facts were under discussion. What he had been posting pages of was completely false information he tried to pass as true, but which had been refuted and corrected point for point. Each time he hit a dead end he ignored it and changed the subject- most recently to gossiping about some irrelevant guy he doesn't like by saying "I'll have some fun..."

How do you figure that is lazily "resorting" and not calling it like it is after matching each of his points?