Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one of you is this?

Which one of you is this?

I'm thinking it might be a young Lucas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfM...layer_embedded

You're just jealous I got on T.V. cuz ur girlfriend is a groupy and I got her backstage passes to shine my moustachio.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I think Randi started his career in debunking with Hydrick.

Hydrick in the end admitted he was using his breath.

Interestingly, that was some very ninja breathing skills he had developed....
    Kung Fu is good for you.

In 1989, James Hydrick received a 17-year sentence for molesting 5 boys.[5] He is currently incarcerated at a California prison (California Men's Colony CDCR# G03069, as of 2-11-2013) for sexual assault

9:02 look at those snake eyes

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Thats not the snake those boys were looking at.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Wonder how he got extra time its been 24 years

Not to mention that horrible haircut and the silk jammies thing...
    And a child molester too. Jeez....
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    sexual assault

LOL
    LOL

did he sexual assault someone in jail? hes like a super molestationman even in prison you dont molest him, he molest you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    LOL

did he sexual assault someone in jail? hes like a super molestationman even in prison you dont molest him, he molest you.
    it sounds like he got out and did it. in prison he prolly got raped, because he was on tv.

so he did a revenge rape when he got out, but only cuz he wanted to go back cuz he was sad on the outside cuz no one wanted to rape him.

so he did a revenge rape when he got out, but only cuz he wanted to go back cuz he was sad on the outside cuz no one wanted to rape him.
    i dont know man, but that eye squint and bowl haircut is rediculous.

I agree. I bet they were going to rape him even before they knew his name just because of his hair and face.

I agree. I bet they were going to rape him even before they knew his name just because of his hair and face.
    u ever notice if sometime teaches crazy magic kung fu stuff, they always turn out to be a rapist?

Isnt that strange? I wonder if it has to do with the power and control. Since they are a weak ass b!tch they cant ever learn real martial arts because the work is too much, but they want to be in a position to work with little kids and have no qualifications, as well as appear powerful.

you're right though, it does seem to happen a lot. esp in small towns

Isnt that strange? I wonder if it has to do with the power and control. Since they are a weak ass b!tch they cant ever learn real martial arts because the work is too much, but they want to be in a position to work with little kids and have no qualifications, as well as appear powerful.

you're right though, it does seem to happen a lot. esp in small towns
    in my town i know a pedophile that teaches 5 animal kung fu to children. one time he started growling and grunting at a teenage girl.

people like that they always hunched over with thin necks like a turtle. and eyes liek a lizard or a fish.
    Last edited by bawang; 05-14-2013 at 04:23 PM.