Hi all. Just want to say hi. I've been in Kunming, Yunnan, China now for about 12 days. I've been crazy busy and haven't had any time to read the forum, and I probably won't for a couple more weeks, but I thought I'd let you all know I'm still around.

Life is pretty good in Kunming. If you know the right place to eat it's possible to have a really good meal (and not get sick) for as little as one dollar. And a lot of the time the sky is even blue! Amazing. Very glad I know people here though, it would be very difficult without guidance.

Only had time to go to two kung fu classes so far, and also train in the park two mornings... Mostly I've seen just taichi and bagua, and mostly only solo training, but there are some people in the park with very good kung fu, whether or not they can fight.

Anyway, it's a great experience. It's great to be able to bring my kung fu to China and discover that it's better than a LOT of the Chinese practitioners, though in some ways that's disappointing also. I'll keep looking for the good stuff in my spare time...if I ever get any.

Wish you all the best. Don't let the trolls get you down. Peace.