Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The yik kam transform

(Chi Kung Deployment/Wing Chun)

Ok,

I just see you promoting “Chi Kung” for what it always has been (in realty) dieting, breathing, meditating and just some of the basic levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    In1600 chinese martial art technology has already on its peak. thus, when White Crane was designed, it was using the top technology of its time. the momentum, force vectors flow, combat tactic, and Qi flow are fused into a single piece with the mind body evolution training..............
    The entire thing that you just talked about; or always talk about falls in the category of “Energetic Formation”: spiritual interactions, matter, energies. All wrapped up in a pita bread formation of "Energetic/Embryological" and served to anyone that would eat it......

Same engine but different body.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-10-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Ok,

I just see you promoting “Chi Kung” for what it always has been (in realty) dieting, breathing, meditating and just some of the basic levels.
    I surely do not speak for Hendrik however from what I understand thus far Hendrik is simply trying to discuss a particular systematic method (in my opinion one of the best I've come across) on how cultivate these basic levels you speak of.
    Last edited by nasmedicine; 06-10-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Fut Hong Wing Chun Kuen (a.k.a. Invisible Buddha Fist Wing Chun), Northern New Jersey
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

"Everybody's gotta plan, until they get hit!" - Mike Tyson

"Rule number 1: Don't get hit. Rule number 2: Remember rule number one."- Sifu Joseph Ng

"Pure or Impure Wing Chun, whatever beats an opponent is good Wing Chun" - pg 50, Wing Chun Warrior: The True Tales of WCKF Master Duncan Leung

Quote Originally Posted by nasmedicine View Post
    I surely do not speak for Hendrik however from what I understand thus far Hendrik is simply trying to discuss a particular systematic method (in my opinion one of the best I've come across) on how cultivate these basic levels you speak of.
    I understand,

I’m not knocking him at all, but his propaganda/metaphors only shows what he may feel that is very unique or original, only has been around sense almost the creation of “Chi Kung” in a health sense.

And from the way he speaks, he speaks of these foundations; “Energetic Formation”: spiritual interactions, matter, energies, etc…, but only with his own twist (his wing chun). Nothing wrong with that though.

It sounds like his speaking of “Universal Energies” and “Environmental Energies” Heaven and Earth mostly all psychophysical.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-10-2012 at 07:16 PM.

I understand,

I’m not knocking him at all, but his propaganda/metaphors only shows what he may feel that is very unique or original, only has been around sense almost the creation of “Chi Kung” in a health sense.
    I think you a confusing propaganda with passion. Passion that many here on this forum for what they believe to be true, tried and tested. Hendrik just wants to share what he's has learned from his lineage and research. If one wants to listen then it's totally up to the individual. If not then it's no skin of any ones back. Right?

And from the way he speaks, he speaks of these foundations; “Energetic Formation”: spiritual interactions, matter, energies, etc…, but only with his own twist (his wing chun). Nothing wrong with that though.
    Exactly, nothing wrong with that, but to be honest to fully understand what Hendrik is talking about you either have to go visit him or train with someone that has has the opportunity to learn the Transform from him. This is especially true if you practice WC with no internal aspect at all. If you do practice the internal portion of WC or come from another art with and internal background then Hendrik writing become a bit more digestible. It would seem that you have some background with internal arts or at least have a general knowledge so I'm sure you understand what I mean. As the saying goes at the pinnacle all internal arts are the same.
    Last edited by nasmedicine; 06-10-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    Fut Hong Wing Chun Kuen (a.k.a. Invisible Buddha Fist Wing Chun), Northern New Jersey
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

"Rule number 1: Don't get hit. Rule number 2: Remember rule number one."- Sifu Joseph Ng

"Pure or Impure Wing Chun, whatever beats an opponent is good Wing Chun" - pg 50, Wing Chun Warrior: The True Tales of WCKF Master Duncan Leung

Why are you speaking for him, I’m not being insulting, why so defensive? It’s evident that you don't have a clue; not being mean. Hendrik knows what I say is true for a fact, so if he wants to speak then let him, other than that let’s not make a fight out this.

Ok,

The entire thing that you just talked about; or always talk about falls in the category of “Energetic Formation”: spiritual interactions, matter, energies. All wrapped up in a pita bread formation of "Energetic/Embryological" and served to anyone that would eat it......

Same engine but different body.
    I am just present the existed internal tcma technology specifically in today's language.

It is not those new age qigong, spiritual, matter, energy....ect as some might think but totally missed the message.

Why are you speaking for him, I’m not being insulting, why so defensive? It’s evident that you don't have a clue; not being mean. Hendrik knows what I say is true for a fact, so if he wants to speak then let him, other than that let’s not make a fight out this.
    Ali,

Joseph knows what I am talking about so he can has his opinion.

On the other hand, what you think I am presenting is not what I am presenting.

I am ok with every one has their own opinion. However, I would like the communication here to be restricted in term of technology only.

I think you a confusing propaganda with passion. Passion that many here on this forum for what they believe to be true, tried and tested. Hendrik just wants to share what he's has learned from his lineage and research. If one wants to listen then it's totally up to the individual. If not then it's no skin of any ones back. Right?

Exactly, nothing wrong with that, but to be honest to fully understand what Hendrik is talking about you either have to go visit him or train with someone that has has the opportunity to learn the Transform from him. This is especially true if you practice WC with no internal aspect at all. If you do practice the internal portion of WC or come from another art with and internal background then Hendrik writing become a bit more digestible. It would seem that you have some background with internal arts or at least have a general knowledge so I'm sure you understand what I mean. As the saying goes at the pinnacle all internal arts are the same.

I agree Joshep.

I passed out the message on what happen in WCK and even white crane a mother of WCK. Why the five layers categorization is needed for us who live in present day to be able to grasp what is going on century ago.

It is up for one to see if there is value for them to take it or leave it. It is a free world.

Also, I am very particular on internal details i am talking about, technology and education are the bottom line.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-10-2012 at 08:47 PM.

New Age

You speak of these foundations almost every other time you open your mouth: spiritual interactions, matter, energies, etc…, “Psychophysical” Chi Kung

And this is what you do, Universal Energies and Environmental Energies “Heaven and Earth”. I’m not missing anything because it develops those foundations
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-10-2012 at 10:28 PM.

I think I made it clear in another post that I do not speak for Hendrik. Also, It's your interpretation of my written text is that I'm being defensive when in actuality it is nothing of the sort. You say that you don't want to make a fight out of this yet say I don't have a clue? What I have said before is my interpretation of the YK Transform and what it is trying to accomplish especially in light of the fact that you where having such a hard time wrapping your thought around what Hendrik had so clearly stated in numerous posts. If you want more clues then you might want to reread those earlier posts or perhaps if your really want to do some research you might want to sift through the 100's past post by Hendrik's that again repeat the same information. I think your confusion lies in the fact that the YK transform is mainly something that needs to be demonstrated in person by someone has been taught the "transform". But you can get a lot of clues by paying close attention to detail from some of Hendrik's lengthy explanations. Please do not interpret my words as anything more then what they are, words. You can either read them and absorb or dismiss. Totally up to.

Cheers,

Nirav
    Last edited by nasmedicine; 06-10-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

You speak of these elements almost every other time you open your mouth: spiritual interactions, matter, energies, etc…, “Psychophysical” Chi Kung

And this is what you do, Universal Energies and Environmental Energies “Heaven and Earth”. I’m not missing anything.
    Obviously you did not empty your cup and never tasted my tea.

I agree Joshep.

It is up for one to see if there is value for them to take it or leave it. It is a free world.

Also, I am very particular on internal details i am talking about, technology and education are the bottom line.
    Exactly, I think some people might be feel threatened by your presentation of the five layers because for them it's such a foreign concept from what they are normally used to especially when training WC. IMHO, the five layers is not reinventing the wheels but rater provides and excellent schematic for understanding the full functionality/utilization of the wheel. It's a nice package for something that would otherwise become disorganized and lost if not presented this systematic fashion. In any case I have said what I need to say for now. You have clearly written everything that can possibly written about the YK transform for those who are truly seeking.

- Nirav
    Last edited by nasmedicine; 06-10-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

That was scary

Obviously you did not empty your cup and never tasted my tea.
    Nope, I'll rather keep my head on tight; I understand, "politics".

Take care Hendrik,

Nope, I'll rather keep my head on tight; I understand, "politics".

Take care Hendrik,
    I respect everyone's opinion.

Exactly, I think some people might be feel threatened by you presentation of the five layers because for them it's such a foreign concept from what they are normally used to especially when training WC.

- Nirav
    I've tried the foreign concept thing myself dealing with this: http://detroitwingchun.com/steinerdigrams.htm Man I caught hell, I’m agreeing with him (because I know). I don’t remember you standing up preaching back then about being nice to foreign concept week for me -or- anyone else for that matter; sounds like you had a cup of that “tea” Hendrik was talking about.