Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The yik kam transform

can we get on to describing the next layer/stage or whatever please?

Not Hentrik but you and you only

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Well, could you explain the first one to us all, please?

Ready for stage TWO

Have you practice the three keys?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Have you practice the three keys?
    I followed what you wrote after I asked for a clear description. I believe you referred to it as the most basic of the basic. Can we go on to the next bit now please?

I followed what you wrote after I asked for a clear description. I believe you referred to it as the most basic of the basic. Can we go on to the next bit now please?
    Have you practice them?

There is no point to get more until you can handle the basic three keys with ease. You need to digest them to know what they are. Real kung fu development cannot jump step.

I believe I can handle them with ease

I believe I can handle them with ease
    Please share your current condition . What is the different compare now with before you do the three keys?

Are you a wcner? if so, How long have you study WCK?

Please share your current condition . What is the different compare now with before you do the three keys?

Are you a wcner? if so, How long have you study WCK?
    I've done this kind of postural work before. The effect is to feel light yet alive and not easily moveable. Springiness is encouraged in the major joints of the body but not tight springiness, they feel open. The abdominal breathing activates nerve connections and makes the torso feel relaxed yet linked and fluid with a focus on the centre of gravity. Focusing on the breath can intensify the feeling of the body as an integrated unit and also gives pleasurable feelings probably related to hormone release.

I've done this kind of postural work before. The effect is to feel light yet alive and not easily moveable. Springiness is encouraged in the major joints of the body but not tight springiness, they feel open. The abdominal breathing activates nerve connections and makes the torso feel relaxed yet linked and fluid with a focus on the centre of gravity. Focusing on the breath can intensify the feeling of the body as an integrated unit and also gives pleasurable feelings probably related to hormone release.
    I experimented with 3 keys..., got the same result...

Jox,

Ok. Just do the three keys. Loosen the body , feel relax, And nothing else. Don't think don't care for any sensation .

Absolute nothing else.

Stand there with only very light awareness on your lower abs. Just aware of thar part of the body and absolutely do Nothing else.

See if you can stand there for 7 mins or so. And let me know.

Make sure when you finished standing your awareness is in your lower abs and massage your head , body, slowly move your limbs a little before Walk away. Absolutely no suddent action!

Eyes be naturally relax with eyes lid drop. but not close.

Any noticeable feeling , sensation , thoughts, movement of violating, loose, nature, and quiet or peacefull . Stop the practice right the way. Make sure aways aware of your lower abs when you stop or end practice.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-14-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jox View Post
    I experimented with 3 keys..., got the same result...

Jox,
    Ok. Do as I post above.

And describe your condition after that.

Make loose, natural, quite the only and only guide line. Loose, natural, quite over write anything. Never do anything violate them even if it is extremely minor.

But of cause, just try your best because every practice is a relative and one does progress to be better and better.

You need to tell me everything since I am not there with you. I need all information and detail to know what happen and what next.

Blog Entries
    Ok. Just do the three keys. Loosen the body , feel relax, And nothing else. Don't think don't care for any sensation .

Absolute nothing else.

Stand there with only very light awareness on your lower abs. Just aware of thar part of the body and absolutely do Nothing else.

See if you can stand there for 7 mins or so. And let me know.

Make sure when you finished standing your awareness is in your lower abs and massage your head , body, slowly move your limbs a little before Walk away. Absolutely no suddent action!

Eyes be naturally relax with eyes lid drop. but not close.

Any noticeable feeling , sensation , thoughts, movement of violating, loose, nature, and quiet or peacefull . Stop the practice right the way. Make sure aways aware of your lower abs when you stop or end practice.
    Is "punching harder" your goal or something else? Can you point out at least one clip similiar to the following clips "by using your method"? I prefer to see Fajin on the heavy bag, but at least Fajin into the thin air is still better than nothing at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEsgnTMd1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_vcWq2GYXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9a9...eature=related
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-14-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Jox and Guy,

If you both are serious for next step, please get a YouTube of you guys on the three keys handling . That way i can have a better idea where you guys are to give feedback.

Hendrick, I'm not posting clips of myself on a public forum or on youtube. I value my privacy too much for that.

This is also a slightly hysterical request when all I am doing is standing and relaxing. Are you trying to avoid having to run through the details of your layers? We aren't even on the first yet are we..

those who is interested.

Coaching openly in this forum doesn't seem to work.

I think the way to go is to find a coach . That is better. That way you can have a personal coaching learning and get result on your own pace.

Yesterday, i was thinking if everyone who is interested can openly working together with two way communication; If you put the effort and show me your practice, i can chek it and comment, and give further advise based on the condition; since eveyone is different, I need to look for details to help. To make sure your investment in the practice has the best return.

If that is the way, i don't mind to spend my personal time helping, And we can make sure every one get as much result as possible allowed by the forum communication boundary or limit.

But now I think it doesn't work that way. So, here on. Please find your personal coach and trust him to coach you if you are serious . otherwise, don't waste your time on YKT .

Best regards.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-14-2012 at 11:06 PM.