Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The yik kam transform

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post
    Nope, this is NOT YJKYM. The explanation there implies the "toe in" so slight it is NOT the signature YJKYM. It talks about the difference between toes slightly in vs. toes opening outwards like a Chinese number "8".
    That is your opinion. I can accept.

However, I go by Yik Kam writting because it is Yik Kam WCK of 1850 and it is based on his writing.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-13-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    The emei 12 zhuang has been practiced and tested for at least past 800 years and today they are even in the USA.

http://www.emeiqigong.us/qigong-video.html

http://www.emeiqigong.us/lineage/lin...wei-zhong.html

The SLT Yik Kam has been there since early 1800 and atleast 200 years old now.

I am just doing a catagorization what is exist to make it easy for the 2010 people to understand.

I welcome any university take it and doing as much study as they like.

As in my post previously, my stand is, it doesnt matter if Yim Wing Chun is here, Yik Kam is here, the Top Best today's Chinese Internal martial art grand master is here, the Top Best today's chinese Qigong master is here, or the researchers in the western Unversity such as UCLA, Boston U, Penstate U. I will not change my words and open everything as it is for them to investigate.
    This is a WC forum, so why are you using someone else for your prove?

If YOU know what's going on, and you are confident and correct, would you be able to demonstrate your effectiveness, lets say, against a friendly crossing of hands?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

This is a WC forum, so why are you using someone else for your prove?

If YOU know what's going on, and you are confident and correct, would you be able to demonstrate your effectiveness, lets say, against a friendly crossing of hands?

As I have mention, it is Yik Kam Transform, it is Yik Kam Wing Chun of 1850. Yik Kam Wing Chun's mother art is Emei 12 zhuang.

Has Yik Kam tested his WCK?

Yik Kam and his people the Cho family involve in the Red Boat Lee Man Mau uprising carry the banner of Wing Chun Kuen in those battle.

So, it is something has been existed and trackable since 1850 ,with its 800 years old mother art. and now reveal with modern language.

I am just someone to present it in the modern day language. it is not my invention.

As I have mention, all the information I present is open to Any University research department to do research study. It is not about me.

Anyone can test out what is the Yik Kam Transform to decide they like it or not.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-13-2012 at 08:22 PM.

IMHO

Why the toes is pointing in slightly not pointing in a lot?

because heavy pointing in toes can cause the knees in a twisted position. and that will damage the knees. and that also jamming the angkle and knees bows.

Thus, one has the toes slightly pointing but not to the degree of any twisting of the knees.
    if one read the Emei 12 zhuang attachment, it clearly says pointing in slightly.

In my opinion, one needs to follow what is making sense physically.

So what is slightly means?

that might not even noticeable physically , but handling the weight such that one open up the 3 ying medirans of the leg. so that at every inhale, the 3 ying leg medirians flow from the toes toward the abdoment with ease.

And, why do I catagorize the Qi layer? because one needs to know how is the medirians flow syncronize with the breathing in that layer. how Qi flow in synch with the movement. These are not easy thing to understand without breaking up to understand and experience them part by part.

there are lots of things which needs to clearify via the ancient writting. we cannot just interprate as we like or mix up with other martial art system to make a solution.

also, can a beginner handle these stuffs?
    NOPE. not beginner forsure. Dont even try to mesh around with these Qi stuffs. NEVER!

even in the Emei 12 Zhuang there are 9 training level and each level focus on different things. thus, the 5 layers catagorization is nothing new at all.

so, what can the beginner practice? just follow the loose, nature, and with ease. not trying anything violating the loose, nature , and with ease. IMHO.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-13-2012 at 08:34 PM.

WCK is a fighting art. That's the purpose, that's what it was desighed for. Health is an added bonus.

If YKT as you approach it is correct (I am neutral on this, I am not in a position to say it is or it is not), then whoever practice this method SHOULD also be good fighters. Then Hendrik, you should at least be a good enough fighter to cross hands with friendly challengers with different backgounds.

I do agree that people should meet Hendrik and decide for themselves, before making their minds up.

But I do advice that WCK is a practical fighting art; so one should strip away all the distractions and assess the YKT method from a practical point of view, instead of focusing on waving hands over each other for health and well-being.

A racing car is designed for racing; while it can take little old ladies to the local corner store, it is not what it is made for.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Blog Entries
    one should strip away all the distractions and assess the YKT method from a practical point of view, ...
    Agree with you 100% there. After all, this is not a "health only" forum. we just can't talk about TCMA as "health only".

Once in a while, I tried to point this out and guide people back to the main subject, people called me trolling.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-13-2012 at 09:17 PM.

WCK is a fighting art. That's the purpose, that's what it was desighed for. Health is an added bonus.

If YKT as you approach it is correct (I am neutral on this, I am not in a position to say it is or it is not), then whoever practice this method SHOULD also be good fighters. Then Hendrik, you should at least be a good enough fighter to cross hands with friendly challengers with different backgounds.

I do agree that people should meet Hendrik and decide for themselves, before making their minds up.

But I do advice that WCK is a practical fighting art; so one should strip away all the distractions and assess the YKT method from a practical point of view, instead of focusing on waving hands over each other for health and well-being.

A racing car is designed for racing; while it can take little old ladies to the local corner store, it is not what it is made for.

John,

Everyone can has his opinion. and I can accept your opinion.

As for what is WCK what is Yik Kam WCK of the 1850. that is not up for you or me to define.

This thread is a thread of Yik Kam Transform. presenting Yik Kam WCK of 1850 in the present language.

if you like the YKT test it out see what it can do for you. it is always better to test the technology yourself to find out directly.

This thread is about technology and just that.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Agree with you 100% there. After all, this is not a "health only" forum. we just can't talk about TCMA as "health only".

Once in a while, I tried to point this out and guide people back to the main subject, people called me trolling.

Perhaps you needs to ask a question :
    why cant you accept how some people such as Yik Kam in the Red boat view WCK that way in 1850?

instead of keep wanting to force your view as the truth and proper?

Remember,
    Yik kam and company join the Red Boat uprising representing WCK batting their life and it is not you or me.

also, you have no idea what is YKT so how can you make a judgment on what is practical what is not?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-13-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    This thread is about technology and just that.
    In order to prove a mathematics theory, you have to prove:

1. It's true for n = 1.
    2. If n is true then n + 1 is also true.

In oder to satisfy

- 1, you have to prove that you can do it.
    - 2, you have to prove that you can teach someone else to do it.

You just can't state a theory without prove it first.

you have no idea what is YKT so how can you make a judgment on what is practical what is not?
    It's your theory, you have to prove it, not me. You are the author and I'm just a reader.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-13-2012 at 09:41 PM.

John,

What is practical?

is teaching people how to stand in the toes in stance and screw up their knees practical?

is citing all kind of TCM Qi and medirians and pressure points theory but can not even accumulate the Qi in dan dien as basic practical?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-13-2012 at 09:49 PM.

In order to prove a mathematics theory, you have to prove:

1. It's true for n = 1.
    2. If n is true then n + 1 is also true.

In oder to satisfy

- 1, you have to prove that you can do it.
    - 2, you have to prove that you can teach someone else to do it.

You just can't state a theory without prove it first.

It's your theory, you have to prove it, not me. You are the author and I'm just a reader.

You know,
    bring Chen Xiao Wang and or Adam Xu and Allan Lin Kuang Chen, those real TCMA pro , here and let them judge YKT. I have no problem show my cards to those real pro.

otherwise, what is the point ?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-13-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    You know,
    bring Chen Xiao Wang and or Adam Xu and Allan Lin Kuang Chen, those real TCMA pro , here and let them judge.

otherwise, what is the point ?
    Again, it's your theory and you have to prove it.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-13-2012 at 10:27 PM.

To anyone doesnt like this thread,

could you please ignore this thread.

Again, it your theory and you have to prove it.

Hahaha, you are trolling. and love to troll.

Blog Entries
    Hahaha, you are trolling. and love to troll.
    It's better

- to say what you can prove.
    - not to say what you can't prove.

People do want to see some prove if you make any serious statement.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-13-2012 at 10:24 PM.