Thread: The yik kam transform

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post
    Ok, you agree WCK is a fighting art in previous posts.

And I gather that you practice YKT.

You seem to missed this part from the first post.

5. The force vector, momentum types, and basic core martial application tactic characteristic layer.

This layer describes power generation, force balancing, momentum , and basic core martial application tactic characteristic for Wing Chun Kuen and the keys for handling them. Each details are defined and experienced.

For example :

the different between body type of power generation and force line type of power generation which always involve returning part of the force vector circuit. The consideration of recycle of momentum. The different between Pulse power and thrust power.

Layer 5 is the layer which makes the art a martial art while all other layer are a support to the 5th layer.

These five layers catagorization is an attemp to describe what existed in 1850 era Wing Chun Kuen in a modern day language, to aid a better understanding of the ancient art which was presented in a classical Chinese culture view. And to bring out the details involved in that era.

If you say you know how to build a car, then you should build the car and demonstrate how powerful it is, even if it is a prototype.

You can't just expect people to invest time and effort to build something with your method and see for yourself.

As an engineer, you should know. But this is exactly what you are doing. -----------

I wish i am Mr. Rock, of the fantasy island , to every visitors of the island, not only I grant them thier wish also I give them more for the peace of them and the world.

Will that happen in reality?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-14-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    If you say you know how to build a car, then you should build the car and demonstrate how powerful it is, even if it is a prototype.

You can't just expect people to invest time and effort to build something with your method and see for yourself.

As an engineer, you should know. But this is exactly what you are doing. -----------

I wish i am Mr. Rock, of the fantasy island , to every visitors of the island, not only I grant them thier wish also I give them more for the peace of them and the world.

Will that happen in reality?
    I have said what I have to say. The debate is going in a circle. Let's say, we agree to disagree. But I respect your POV.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

I have said what I have to say. The debate is going in a circle. Let's say, we agree to disagree. But I respect your POV.
    Youre nicer than me John

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Youre nicer than me John
    Haha, thanks Glenn. Because chicks dig the "nice guy."
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Haha, thanks Glenn. Because chicks dig the "nice guy."
    Maybe thats why they avoid me!!!!

What you doing Saturday..... maybe we should finally catch up

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Maybe thats why they avoid me!!!!

What you doing Saturday..... maybe we should finally catch up
    Not working this Saturday, have other commitments in the morning, may be in the afternoon?

Lets not hijack Hendrik's thread. PM me.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Great! Thanks!

Great! Thanks!
    Hendrik, you are a gentleman. Though we may not agree on what is "fact", you have made a friend in Sydney.
    Last edited by imperialtaichi; 06-14-2012 at 06:22 AM.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Hendrik, you are a gentleman. Though we may not agree on what is "fact", you have made a friend in Sydney.
    John,

Thanks.

If you don't understand me, that doesn't make you an enermy.

There is a data point here you might want to check.
    Matt here know the very basic of YKT is similar to Wu Shrfu's Art . You might want to check what is Wu Shrfu's art .

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=150

http://shaolinwugulun.wordpress.com/...-wu-nanfang-2/

And if YKT very basic is similar to Wu ShrFu arts basic, what is the mean in term of the class of the art.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-14-2012 at 06:40 AM.

I never like to debate .

i am just presenting what is a facts. a fact is better then all the debate. It is always up for people to see what I have present . See it or not that is their freedom.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-14-2012 at 06:21 AM.

You seem to missed this part from the first post.

5. The force vector, momentum types, and basic core martial application tactic characteristic layer.
    Nope. I didn't.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Nope. I didn't.
    Layer 5 is the layer which makes the art a martial art while all other layer are a support to the 5th layer.

These five layers catagorization is an attemp to describe what existed in 1850 era Wing Chun Kuen in a modern day language, to aid a better understanding of the ancient art which was presented in a classical Chinese culture view. And to bring out the details involved in that era.