are they really falling?.

Has this thread been done?.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    anyone been to his class?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6KxA6H4aUg

are they really falling?.

Has this thread been done?.
    Yes, this is called lin kong jin.
    Yes it is nonsense carried out by egoists over sycophants.
    Yes it happens time and again.
    No it is not a true skill, it is a deception.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    Years before I started CLF & Eskrima I was a Wing Chun student of his before he became this Lama Dondrup Dorje.
    I would stay well away from him.

his studnets all have the classic rice bowl look: slouching head, emaciated face, concave chest, stick arms and legs, awkward and wobbling with every step and movement, slightly balding, empty eyes. so sad man, so sad.
    Last edited by bawang; 04-15-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Why would an occupier take the name of those he subjugated by force (though his nation brought a higher degree of 'transparency' and denied another) and then seek to enhance his status with superstition, ungodly' symbolism and fake skill.

I have been around people that were effected by people like that, I was not effected, but I think these guys actually felt it, I think you have to be tuned into there energy spectrum to feel it, like a radio tunes to a channel.

CHI POWER is awesome, here's another demonstration vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

Greetings,

With regard to the Lama, check the section from :42 to :50. The force seems to be magnetic in those sequences. This is the first time I noticed that there might be something there. Nothing else impresses me.

With regard to Benny Hinn, I see that his abilities have increased over the years.

The sad thing is that faith healing is the real deal in this country. It has been destroyed by not only bums like this but, also by upstanding ministers as well. It is dying out and really deserves to be saved. I was talking to a telephone repair man a few years ago. He shared that he got KNOCKED OUT by a faith healer with a simple touch. He shared that he never experienced anything like that before in his life.

mickey

its called hypnosis.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    its called hypnosis.
    Yes, hypnosis and mass hysteria. I have been to revivals where many of the people came forward for healing. A single touch and they hit the floor. It is fully expected by them and so it happens. It is supposed to be the spirit of God, the holy spirit or ghost. It is nothing more than a simple hypnotic suggestion, whether suggested directly or not.
    The same happens with this guys students. None of them can do this however, just him, but they are devoted to him none the less. They let their imagination do the rest. Same with church goers. They are staunch believers and can not be told different. So naturally it is going to work on them. You can fleece a lot of people using their faith.
    Jackie Lee

People at a loss are wooed by slicksters who con them into believing they can help. They can't.

Benny Hinn is a fraud. All men who do these things are utter frauds. It can be shown again and again. These people, furthermore are cowards and deceptive. They are evil in essence because they deceive and prey upon other humans who are in a state of desperation and desire.

I feel a pity for people who seek this out. They are at the end of their rope and willing to believe just about anything in order to find purpose and meaning in life.

Their desire is unrealistic and childish. When you seek to have the world take care of you through magic, you fail at understanding your responsibilities to yourself.

I challenge any man in the world to show me anything at all that can be described as miraculous powers. There will be none. There are only liars who would steal from you materially and spiritually.

I cannot state strongly enough how much this is wrong and how much it should be outright opposed and challenged immediately when encountered.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

very well said David! I have seen this in UK, Hong Kong and China and its always the same. Once (20 years ago) at a seminar given by my Acupuncture college a famous Qigong master tried to move me with his Qi. I didn't fall over and a classmate came up to me and said "With all your kung fu training, I thought you'd be better at this stuff!" in other words- it was my fault it didn't work! Thats the whole trick right there. I have known good people get sucked into this nonsense.

I encourage my students to always resist me in practise. It keeps the whole thing honest and stops you going down a wrong path. If you keep going for too long you end up like these guys:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYI7sk9Phsc

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    People at a loss are wooed by slicksters who con them into believing they can help. They can't.

Benny Hinn is a fraud. All men who do these things are utter frauds. It can be shown again and again. These people, furthermore are cowards and deceptive. They are evil in essence because they deceive and prey upon other humans who are in a state of desperation and desire.

I feel a pity for people who seek this out. They are at the end of their rope and willing to believe just about anything in order to find purpose and meaning in life.

Their desire is unrealistic and childish. When you seek to have the world take care of you through magic, you fail at understanding your responsibilities to yourself.

I challenge any man in the world to show me anything at all that can be described as miraculous powers. There will be none. There are only liars who would steal from you materially and spiritually.

I cannot state strongly enough how much this is wrong and how much it should be outright opposed and challenged immediately when encountered.
    Hey Dave,

Maybe they are the devil in sheep's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingCrane View Post
    very well said David! I have seen this in UK, Hong Kong and China and its always the same. Once (20 years ago) at a seminar given by my Acupuncture college a famous Qigong master tried to move me with his Qi. I didn't fall over and a classmate came up to me and said "With all your kung fu training, I thought you'd be better at this stuff!" in other words- it was my fault it didn't work! Thats the whole trick right there. I have known good people get sucked into this nonsense.

I encourage my students to always resist me in practise. It keeps the whole thing honest and stops you going down a wrong path. If you keep going for too long you end up like these guys:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYI7sk9Phsc
    I think what the guy was saying is if you trained right you should be able to feel the energy.

But that usually depends on the type of training you do.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Hey Dave,

Maybe they are the devil in sheep's clothing.
    Maybe they are simply clouded mentally by their own avarice and care not for the well being of others so much as they care about their own wants and desires. The desire for security, wealth and power over others entraps many people on a daily basis.

The face of god or the devil is shown through the actions of men and women. That's for sure.
    Kung Fu is good for you.